Banned

Kev946

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Kev, do you think someone over there doesn't like you.:teeth:

Can't even post anything on the thread as it has been locked.:angry:

There is 2 of them who don't like me. I think you've worked out one of them.

When they don't like what I say, but find as always nothing in particular wrong, the only route is lock the thread. It's the equivalent of screaming nah nah nah and putting your fingers in your ears.....:lol: :lol:

Mind you I have in the past been brave enough to question the thing they worship by suggesting there are alternatives out there.....:lol:

Thanks Baptist BTW.... :thumbs:

You're a brave man questioning stuff Kev. Ive given up asking questions, I just get banned or have other functions like PM's being removed.

Mind you, I think my access to PM's was removed not as any kind of punishment, but so that I couldn't publish some of the more insulting ones I received from various "high ranking" individuals.

I was quite impressed when my warning level on the OC changed (to over 100%) as a result of a post or two I made here, that was quite an acheivement, even by my standards. The cherry on the cake though was when I was informed of this warning increase via PM, the same PM system that I had just been barred from reading/using.

To this day nobody can explain to me how removing/censoring any links to any other site containing information about 350Z's is acting in the best interest of 350z owners, but Ive given up asking the question now. (along with a few other queries that always get brushed under the carpet).

The latest I've received on the OC. I've posted a summary as it is in a member section of the OC in the USA & Japan Section.

The moderator in question, (you should all know who this is by now), gets accused of being too harsh from both Jap350z and RickB. His reply to this is as follows: -

I read your comments and note them.... you need to know a little more history in order to understand fully the situation. I will not enlighten you on this though as I think it inappropriate here.

My reply was: -

Any past history was supposed to be water under the bridge for you and the other moderator involved. You were warned. I said you wouldn't forget it and this is proof....

By proof I mean that I'm not part of the "In Crowd" over there and they are still after me, although the Ban was supposed to have been removed.... :thumbdown:

Who cares anyway, I don't have a Zed and still have this friendly site. I do enjoy showing them up for what they are though. It really is pathetic and childish don't you think? :yuck:

The latest I've received on the OC. I've posted a summary as it is in a member section of the OC in the USA & Japan Section.

The moderator in question, (you should all know who this is by now), gets accused of being too harsh from both Jap350z and RickB. His reply to this is as follows: -

I read your comments and note them.... you need to know a little more history in order to understand fully the situation. I will not enlighten you on this though as I think it inappropriate here.

My reply was: -

Any past history was supposed to be water under the bridge for you and the other moderator involved. You were warned. I said you wouldn't forget it and this is proof....

By proof I mean that I'm not part of the "In Crowd" over there and they are still after me, although the Ban was supposed to have been removed.... :thumbdown:

Who cares anyway, I don't have a Zed and still have this friendly site. I do enjoy showing them up for what they are though. It really is pathetic and childish don't you think? :yuck:

I do believe the last time I heard such drivel was in my school playground. I think one of the gang leaders was whispering a similar thing to another 9 year old at the time.....

You're better off out of it Kev.

Now I've been called childish would you believe and they are thinking about deleting the thread to cover their tracks AGAIN... :angry:

So far the thread on the OC has been locked, then unlocked and now split off in 2. Now looks like they will be deleting it. Far too much moderation medling going off IMHO. All for the benefit of.......you guess..... :angry:

Guest prescience

Is the other Moderator you have problems with one who drives in an unusual state Kev ;) - that was shocking if true

That was another thread which may have been deleted or moved into the Members area?

Is the other Moderator you have problems with one who drives in an unusual state Kev ;) - that was shocking if true

That was another thread which may have been deleted or moved into the Members area?

Not sure what you mean, I'll PM you.

Now I've been called childish would you believe and they are thinking about deleting the thread to cover their tracks AGAIN... :angry:

So far the thread on the OC has been locked, then unlocked and now split off in 2. Now looks like they will be deleting it. Far too much moderation medling going off IMHO. All for the benefit of.......you guess..... :angry:

Deep breath mate.

Stand back.

Read it in isolation.

Now pi$$ your pants at how stupidly infantile that is. Ignore it, it's consuming your life and it ain't worth it! :)

Yeah, that one was a bit of a shocker and quickly disappeared..... :dry:

Deep breath mate.

Stand back.

Read it in isolation.

Now pi$$ your pants at how stupidly infantile that is. Ignore it, it's consuming your life and it ain't worth it! :)

Take more than these kids to upset me matey. It's just not in my nature to give in to this kind of behaviour. They are talking of deleting the thread in question here, which just goes to show how when one moerator steps out of line they then like to delete the evidence. I've seen this so many times.

Is the other Moderator you have problems with one who drives in an unusual state Kev - that was shocking if true

That was another thread which may have been deleted or moved into the Members area

?

Dorian - I've now know what you mean now. Shocking admition of guilt, and not suprisingly they deleted it to protect him. What is more intrguing is the fact that he has now gone very quiet.

BTW the thread has now been locked due to Childish behaviour.........90% by a Moderator....mmm nice to see them setting an example....:lol: