Banned

Kev946

I don't know who pays for that over here, but thanks and there should be a way to contribute for those who wish to as well maybe?

so far it's been the admin & moderators who pay to keep the forum running. It has always been the aim to keep the site free to members. :teeth:

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know who pays for that over here, but thanks and there should be a way to contribute for those who wish to as well maybe?

so far it's been the admin & moderators who pay to keep the forum running. It has always been the aim to keep the site free to members. :teeth:

Well I didn't know that!!

THANKS!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

So what are you inferring? Wink LOL

Ban 'im! :p;)

I think it'd be nice to have a way to send some money via paypal to help support the site. It's great that you admins pay for the up keep already, but sometimes people like to give something to help! :)

[

So what are you inferring? ;):lol:

lol Sarnie.....

btw I have just been told on the other forum by an ex mod that I am 'an ar**hole' for having made the observation ( so what happened to offending posts being banned... ? One rule for us...etc ) and told I was no longer welcome... ( or was that just inferred... ;) )

Funnily enough the feeling is now mutual... :(

Oh and a big thumbs up to the mods on this site for their financial input. :thumbs:

now if that question was asked the other way round on that forum, you

1- would not get an answer

2- would probably be banned too :lol:

Well, I didn't get an answer from you either :thumbdown::p

Cheers Neo. :thumbs:

Just glad I found this site before the other one.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

George Orwell.

Nice one mods & admins for keeping a great site going!!

Kev, can't believe that you can get so much stick for voicing an opinion. Surely these forums are meant for just that - voicing an opinion. We aren't all cut from the same cloth and therefore are always going to have differing views and standpoints from one another. To spit your dummy out because of this is staggering it really is.

I bought my Zed as a daily driver, a way to get around. I'd loved em since I first saw em and was bowled over the day I picked her up, still am. I found this site by accident when I needed some tyres, I like being around here and I enjoy that everyones got a different view. I don't know what has gone on with the OC either now or in the past and to be honest from reading things like this I don't care because I've already made my mind up.

But thats my opinion, theres plenty of other people around that haven't picked a Zed or have sold their Zed for whatever reason but that doesn't mean that they should be treated in any other way to any other human being. Life would be very boring if we were all the same.

Kev, the way you've been treated is shocking fella, but keep a smile on ya face and f**k em :thumbs:

now if that question was asked the other way round on that forum, you

1- would not get an answer

2- would probably be banned too :lol:

Well, I didn't get an answer from you either :thumbdown::p

Cheers Neo. :thumbs:

Just glad I found this site before the other one.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."

George Orwell.

your welcome m8 :)

Oh come on, it was just a joke.:wacko:

All this he said this, he said that.....etc etc, 'im still feeling a bit battered'

Bit dramatic isnt it?

We've had plenty of communication between us Kev, no problems at all. Dont start on me as well. I kept out of all that crap that has been going on, I just cant believe how melodramatic people are being.

Its a forum about cars, for f*cks sake. :scare:

Oh come on, it was just a joke.:wacko:

All this he said this, he said that.....etc etc, 'im still feeling a bit battered'

Bit dramatic isnt it?

We've had plenty of communication between us Kev, no problems at all. Dont start on me as well. I kept out of all that crap that has been going on, I just cant believe how melodramatic people are being.

Its a forum about cars, for f*cks sake. :scare:

Point taken.. :thumbs:

But this is exactly what happened over there. One liners can be misread, e.g. now you think I'm coming on to you.

Anyway me dramatic, Oh dear I need to lie down for a while, I feel all dizzy...:lol:

One thing's for sure, Mr Bangle certainly divides the masses!! Doesn't matter what it looks like, for me it's the badge that puts me off.

Certainly different design but also one that manages to blend in. We all move on with cars, otherwise I'd still be driving a 997cc powder blue Fiesta!!

I can understand the anti BMW badge attitude, although some poeple get a little extreme on forums.... ;)

I used to be a little anti BMW but don't really care anymore what people think. I tend to judge a car on more than looks nowdays, although I do like the styling. The 6 series feels really special to drive though, the whole experience sound, handling, grunt from the V8, it even turns heads becasue it's rare. B)

Having problems with a BMW badge and the image associated with it ....

and in the mean time being the proud owner of a NISSAN :headhurt:

I was talking to a female friend of my girlfriend and she said "ow you sold the Audi?"

Me: "yes"

She: "what did you get?"

Me:"A Nissan 350Z"

She: "Owww ... a Nissan, i would have kept the Audi then"

... women ... and badge snobbery ... :wacko:

One thing is for sure, you aint gonna "score" in your local pub by putting your car-keys on the table with the Z :p

I personally dont give a sh*t about brands/badges/deprecation. I get the car i like at that time and i ll see later on what i ll do with it. Same is for the TT. "Yes it holds its value better than a Japanese car". Then comes sales time "But sir, you have to understand, with the new model coming out and all ..." :wacko:

For me deprecation is not an argument, as you cannot predict the future, nor whats going to happen to your car (accident ... ).

And people suffering from badge snobbery need to get the facts straight methinks. :teeth: The nicest example is the Porsche Cayenne. Now it can be a great car and whatever, but if for instance Hyundai were to make this car, in exactly the same shape, exactly the same interiour, suspension, the whole, but it would be called "Hyundai Santa Fé", nobody would buy it :dry:. Then again, we all know the average Porsche owner (quote from some site i forgot :D) cant distinguish a superb chassis from a milk carton :p