Banned

Kev946

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: what do you expect ;)

Seriously, was reading that thread, some people are well out of order..... HOW DARE THEY DEFENDING A BMW ON A Z FORUM?

:lol:

priceless ;)

guess you are not too bothered Kev, well apart from not having made much use of the membership fee really ;)

PS Moving to... offtopic ;)

Kev,

You have been very badly treated by the other site.

It seems that one or two moderators/members over there are on a power trip.

As far as I'm concerend what you posted was fair and/or good humoured banter, but some people over there completely over-reacted.

If they carry on like that I can see them alienating more and more users.

I was following that thread with interest Kev. Some people are so deluded to so blindly defend the zed. We all love our cars, whether it be a zed or a BMW. The way you was treated was shambolic. There was two or three members over there ganging up on you. One was repeatedly calling you a muppet and a **** without any of the mods telling him to tone it down. One was even trying to put down your driving ability, how pathetic. Instead the mod was just fanning the flames. It comes as no suprise that they have banned you. You either conform or be shunned. At least over here you can :band: to your hearts content. :teeth:

Kev,

You have been very badly treated by the other site.

It seems that one or two moderators/members over there are on a power trip.

As far as I'm concerend what you posted was fair and/or good humoured banter, but some people over there completely over-reacted.

If they carry on like that I can see them alienating more and more users.

Cheers Guys.. :thumbs:

Exactly my point. Certain Moderators over there seem to be control freaks. If you read the threads, it all goes sour pretty soon after the Moderators get involved. :thumbdown:

I don't post over there much. In fact I haven't had the time to post anywhere due to work commitments, but couldn't resist in helping out a fellow BMW owner. I know this was on a 350z thread but it was in the Other Cars section and I was careful to only quote facts not oppinions.

They intersting thing is the number of PM's I had saying how badly treated I was. Their actions are not going unoticed by others, that's for certain, without me needing to post here.

PS: The missus says she wants to go away next weekend as she as the time off......Wales.... :scare:

Cheers

K

Kev.... dont worry mate! I think everyone can see the lie of the land ;)

I ain't worrying any more mate. In fact some would say they were looking for an excuse to chuck me out for a long time, especially since I bougth a BMW... :lol:

At least I've got you guys.

Where's the beer.

Cheers

K