Lomoto - STOP showing your age :p

I just watch re-runs on Sky , I'm not old :blush:

Prisoner Cell block H/ Quantum Leap :scare:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sweeny , Proffesionals Rockford files ,Minder etc. etc. :yahoo:

Laurel and Hardy :p

Had a hard day.... Ready 2 kick ass :rant:

• 4 weeks later...

Another instance of cencoreship again took place last night on the OC.

All you guys who post over on the OC need to be aware of this.

I posted on the thread about a BMW Z3M as below. The OC hate these kind of threads, i.e. people praising other cars. It wasn't long before the moderator has to start posting comments about the car's racing record even though this is pretty irrelevant. I say what's your point this is irrelevant, he repeats his post, so I say let's not clutter other peoples thread with rubbish shall we, then all my posts get deleted.

Moral is you are not allowed to question a moderator over there, no matter how polite you are. BTW the moderator in question is P15 in case you wondered.

See http://forums.DELETED.com/inde ... id=100344&

You aint missing much guys.

I've also realised my other comments on another thread have been deleted, by guess who. Again no rules were broken.

I guess I should have expected this by posting about the M6 doing 211mph. Some poeple over there see the Zed through rose tinted glasses, to such an extent that they cannot even accept an £80k supercar might be better. Interstingly I got not hassle from posting exactly the same on this forum. What a surprise

http://forums.DELETED.com/inde ... ntry100342

It seems like every thing I posted last night has been deleted.

Don't you think the OC is such a Sterile Place.

What is the point of a public forum where all comments are consored

Let's rename the OC the KGB...... ;):scare:

You aint missing much guys.

I've also realised my other comments on another thread have been deleted, by guess who. Again no rules were broken.

I guess I should have expected this by posting about the M6 doing 211mph. Some poeple over there see the Zed through rose tinted glasses, to such an extent that they cannot even accept an £80k supercar might be better. Interstingly I got not hassle from posting exactly the same on this forum. What a surprise

http://forums.DELETED.com/inde ... ntry100342

It seems like every thing I posted last night has been deleted.

Don't you think the OC is such a Sterile Place

you mean to say there are faster cars than the Zed :headhurt:

Kev, I had the exact same by the same person on the joint meet thread, think Sarnie posts have also gone.

We is just a w@nker and I ignore him, he even got personal and attacked me on PM.

Then he deleted the post I did of his PM due to his opinion is that PM stands for "PRIVATE" message not personal. He is just a freak with a little power which he constantly abuses. Best to just let it go with him, I must say some of the other Mods have seen sense and behave like adults.

Kev, I had the exact same by the same person on the joint meet thread, think Sarnie posts have also gone.

We is just a w@nker and I ignore him, he even got personal and attacked me on PM.

Then he deleted the post I did of his PM due to his opinion is that PM stands for "PRIVATE" message not personal. He is just a freak with a little power which he constantly abuses. Best to just let it go with him, I must say some of the other Mods have seen sense and behave like adults.

Thanks Steve. Reassuring to know others see this guy for what he is. Also intersting to see he's attacking others. What amazes me is how the other Moderators protect him, when he is clearly out of line. I've made my point now, but nothing will change. At least the 350z community have this site.

PS: I love your quote....

He is just a freak with a little power which he constantly abuses.

Kev,

Just believe people in a position of power should know better, but there is always an exception to the rule.

His time will come as it always does to people like him.

The name change was a reference to him and his behave some 3 weeks ago, not me.....it is a low strength thread locker, and they took 2+ weeks to work it out.

People like mark do have good intention and I have respect for him, but Fuker (who made interesting posts that revealed his true colors) and P1S are out of order.

PS This time I do mean the spelling.

Kev,

Just believe people in a position of power should know better, but there is always an exception to the rule.

His time will come as it always does to people like him.

The name change was a reference to him and his behave some 3 weeks ago, not me.....it is a low strength thread locker, and they took 2+ weeks to work it out.

People like mark do have good intention and I have respect for him, but Fuker (who made interesting posts that revealed his true colors) and P1S are out of order.

PS This time I do mean the spelling.

I was also surprised to see how the other attacked you as viciously as me.

Anyway, thanks again Steve.

All I can say is I look forward to the day his time comes. Here's to the revolution.....:lol:

PS: Seems that he has also had some issues with the ZClub, which is no surpirse.

PPS: The Loctite User Name is inspired and very funny..... :thumbs:

As much as it pains me, please can we try and steer away from any personal insults or forum wars.

Ive taken the personal stance not to lock this topic yet, as I also feel agreived by personal treatment of myself and comments levelled at this site and all its members by certain moderators/committee members, but obviously cannot be seen to join in any "bashing", hence the request to keep the topic non personal etc.