My dream car.....

djrm

I saw one of those Audis in Newcastle last week. The guy was parked up and looked v cool... until the Countach owner with the skinny blonde passenger pulled in and parked in front of him. pON5gisyAnA.gif

LOL - Countach was my childhood dream car... had many many posters of them! Thing is the Audio is my "Realistic Dream Car"... It's the one that I might actually one day own... As far as MONEY NO OBJECT goes..... It would be one of these:

pagani-zonda-f.jpg:cloud9:

Money no object....... The Zonda :thumbs:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Anyhow back in the real world.... I already have my dream car... Yep My Zed. Wanted one ever since they came out :thumbs:

+1 on the Zed ever since it was launched I wanted one and drawled over every one that I saw till I got one.

Keep away from me if this is what you do in your dream car

You misunderstand. What I mean is owning a previously totalled GTR is probably the only way I'll ever own one as it might bring it into an affordable area. ;):blush:

I could always park it on my drive way nose in so all that can be seen is the bum :lol: