Getting this baby...

Zugara

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep.

I had the pleasure of seeing this zorst fitted too Doogyrevs motor on saturday. We believe that it was a jdm unit, and it didnt fit. However, the guy selling these also custom makes

exhausts so has all the equipment.

With a huge amount of modification done on the pipework, the fitters installed the exhaust in a truely unique way, custom fitting it to the car.

The sound.....well, bloody amazing imo. K1 is louder, but this exhaust tone is deep, really really amaziing.

If you are looking at getting one, please dont buy it off ebay, it will not fit a uk spec car. contact myself or Doogyrev, we will be able too get you a better price from the trader. We get nothing in return though. He has done us a fantastic deal on 2 of these units, and in return we have said we would put the word around the forum for him.

They are going to have my car for a week, so they can template the exhaust too fit UK spec perfectly, in return, the MD of the company is going too let me use his Porche 911GT for the week in exchange. :thumbs:

So if you are seriously looking at this exhaust get in touch with us..

I can honestly say the sound is truely amazing, and it really does turn heads.... :lol:

Doogy, i am sure will post more pictures soon, that were taken on the day, and he will give his honest view on it. I followed him home from Bridport and i could not stop grinning about the noise he was making, it really did give me goosebumps.

We both did a lot of research on this zorst, listening to youtube clips etc, and what you hear on youtube is so far from the actual sound, but it does give you some sort of idea.

Our cars will be attending a couple of meets, so it will be a good opportunity to show them off... :lol:

Jim, sorry if i took the wind out of your sails... :boat: