Getting this baby...

Zugara

I thought the whole point of going through your guy was that he was templating them to fit UK cars? I am certainly interested at £400 but don't know if i could be bothered with lots of fitment issues.

so is it £400 fitted to a uk car or £400 plus fitting to uk car?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I guess if you removed the racing cat to make the xyz pipe shorter and fabricated a mini-y-pipe you could... not sure what it'd be like for performance though.

I was told yesterday that what ever exhaust you fit, the ECU will auto tune for the correct ratio of air flow/fuel/timing, so it actually dosent matter what you fit cos you wont notice any performance gain/loss. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is that still true after an UpRev?

No, its the uprev that frees the horses. But is it worth £400 to gain 12bhp ish? and some extra torque? I would like to know if those who had the revup done still think its been worthwhile?

I had UpRev done by Abbey and think it was worth it, just for having 100% throttle in each gear alone.

+1

Is that still true after an UpRev?

No, its the uprev that frees the horses. But is it worth £400 to gain 12bhp ish? and some extra torque? I would like to know if those who had the revup done still think its been worthwhile?

I had UpRev done by Abbey and think it was worth it, just for having 100% throttle in each gear alone.

But........will you, or do you ever use 100% of throttle in all gears?

The thing is that from factory the throttle is restricted in the first three gears.

So in first you get 60%, so even if you do only use 60% of throttle in first you are actually using less.

Plus the UpRev has the ability to be tuned to specific mods that have been carried out.

At Abbey, Mark has a huge range of maps saved for different amounts or combinations of mods, thus allowing you to get the gains in performance.

Dont get me wrong, i am not negative to an uprev at all. I think its a great idea to unleash the beast within, my main question was, once the uprev had been done, and after the initial wow factor, say some months down the line, do you still have that wow factor, or are you now accoustomed to it?

• 2 weeks later...

Are these being produced yet?

Are there any issues with the quality of the metal? Research on these HKS clones has shown that they are not proper stainless and will rot pretty quickly...

If these issues have been resolved id be interested :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...