Getting this baby...

Zugara

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it fit on ..an aeroplane it looks huuuuuge. :teeth:

Very nice mate, can't wait to see it in the flesh.

Will, you will hear it long before you see it :lol:

You could get one for the Roadster, as long as they throw a pair of these in -

huge-headphones.jpg

Added bonus that would keep my head warm too and look cool for the ladies lol

Lets see who puts their money down then.... :band:

have you given a price yet??

Spoken to the MD today, group buy price would be £400.00 based on 5 buying. Also there would be some time delay as these are made overseas and then shipped to UK.

I am still trying too get a better price for forum members. :thumbs:

Well done to you and Jim for being the Guinea Pigs on this one Paul, what are you getting for the £400 though, no Y pipe included at that price i'm sure. I take it in standard form it won't fit also, so roughly how much for the alterations and fitting.

It certainly does look B) I take you both will be getting a bumper tuck done to show it off...

Well done to you and Jim for being the Guinea Pigs on this one Paul, what are you getting for the £400 though, no Y pipe included at that price i'm sure. I take it in standard form it won't fit also, so roughly how much for the alterations and fitting.

It certainly does look B) I take you both will be getting a bumper tuck done to show it off...

its cat back so it must include y pipe?

Dave, Y pipe included. The garage did free fitting too, although it took them 5.5 hours to do Jims zorst. Yep, it WONT fit UK spec cars. It was a case of cutting out the mid pipe flanges, bending the pipe around the "diff" then rewelding. They also need about 3" taken off the lenght cos they stick out way to far. But this was determined at the fitting stage. Personal choice i assume, I like a nice tight rear end with little hanging out... :lol:

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=D1fwd5LFb ... re=related

It's true dual so comes from each cat all the way to the tailpipe :thumbs: which deletes the point of a y pipe

Yep your quite correct, its me, my head is up my asre with excietment of getting one... :lol:

I have even shown it in the 2nd picture... :doh:

Sorry Dave. Mars bar anyone :lol:;)

I like a nice tight rear end with little hanging out... :lol:

Even I don't know where to go with that comment Paul :wacko:

Oh dear, PMSL..... :lol::lol:

:blush: I think Mrs Zugara & Mrs SpursMadDave need to start a support group :blush:

Anyway back on topic, £400 even with a bit for fitting (assuming yours was a freebie to test the water) is a very decent price :thumbs:

We will have to sort out a little mini meet if the weather holds out so we can do some comparisons :thumbs: