• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Are these still available?

I quite like the idea of getting one that fits properly and has the flared out tips rather than the straight cut burnt ones.

Mine will be for sale soon.£425, collection.PM if your interested. Selling the car, so getting the goodies off.

I quite like the idea of getting one that fits properly and has the flared out tips rather than the straight cut burnt ones.

Mine will be for sale soon.£425, collection.PM if your interested. Selling the car, so getting the goodies off.

***activates secret vulture mode***

Thanks for the offer. I might take you up on it. I'll have a think about it whilst I'm away next week.

How comes you selling bud? :byebye:

How comes you selling bud? :byebye:

TBH, I don't drive it during the week, and at weekends we are usually out in my wifes beetle, just seems a waste of money sat on my works car park. I really could do with a shed atm. plus the rising costs of living etc is really stretching us to the limit, and i refuse to be a slave to a car. :blush:

Don't do it. you know you'll regret it :wacko:

Needs must gents :headhurt:

Not driven the car for 2 weeks now, been sat on the drive, so I might as well buy a shed and save some money. I would rather have a shed atm that is cheap to run etc.

Funds are tight and the car is a big drain on them, especially sitting there idle. After getting my NIP letter, 3 points for hindhead tunnel, I now know my insurance will go through the roof :blush:

Oh well, once my finances are better sorted, who knows........

Totally understand, the zed can be a drain on resources. That's really bad luck about the points for hind head, you must have only just popped over the limit, you did fly past me on the exit though so I expect that's where you got it :( as I watched that 70mph limit like a hawk.

Be sorry to see your roadster go but needs must, but remember my passenger seat will always be free for you for meets, that is unless of course I find myself a stunning young blonde in the intervening period. My car won't be quite as loud as yours though ;)

• 2 months later...

I really want one of these systems. the price seems good too.

Couple of questions:

whats the noise like as the system beds in? my Zed is a daily,- I would be perfectly happy with a burble / grumble at low / medium revs and a scream / Rasp / Armaggedon at high revs , and a bit more than stock volume but i couldnt live with somehting that sounds like a Nascar when im in 6th at cruising speed.

I have been a little put off by the corrosion issues stated above. can anyone who has had one on for a while please post some pics of how it looks after it's been on a while?

Anything other info is welcome.

Chris :thumbs:

It is very loud despite what anyone tells you...

Paul (Zugara) had a roadster and I think all the extra mechanism behind the driver muffled the sound a bit but I know Jim (Doogyrev) had his fitted on his Coupe for a very short time :headhurt:

Depends what you want really, I had a very noisy exhaust (Buddy Club) for a few months and the sound was amazing but the drone and vibration did my head in...

It sounded very different from inside the cabin of my coupe, very droney at motorway cruising speeds...... but it did make a great noise :cloud9:

th_PICT0033.jpg

Also the corrosion that Androo had was just due to it not being cleaned for a while. Any shiney exhaust will need polishing :thumbs:

God I miss that noise, but hey, another will go on my upcoming zed..... :ninja:;)

As Doogy said, different sounds in different cars, it was the exhaust for me, and although some others took the peepee out of me for having it

I was steadfast in what i liked and that was it.

I hardly ever had the music on, i would rather listen to the exhaust :)

Have you got your eye on something? B) Or still waiting as discussed? :shrug:

God I miss that noise, but hey, another will go on my upcoming zed..... :ninja:;)

As Doogy said, different sounds in different cars, it was the exhaust for me, and although some others took the peepee out of me for having it

Went and looked at a 370 roadster, not convinced i like them :dry:

Saw a Tempur orange 350 roadster and have fallen for it :blush: So, I am torn between the 2, but airing toward the 350z.

Have you got your eye on something? B) Or still waiting as discussed? :shrug:

Hmmm i want one more now, don't really do much on the motorway and i think i just want some savage beastyness. i want one but may have to wait a couple of months as my CV joint has started clicking and that should take priority. i have allways been conservative with exhaust choices and allways wished i had something a bit louder :blush: maybe its time to treat myself.