Beavis and No 26 (My first car)!

Beavis

Just sifting through some old photographs and found this :surrender::lol:

The car would probably be worth a fortune today :headhurt: , proper job not plastic and i remember it was blue B)

Anyhow have a good laugh, taken sometime in the 60's :blush:

Does not need lowering or spacer's either :p

IMG.jpg

Wow that's awesome & must have cost a fortune in the 60's.

+1 your family must have been very nice to get you something so cool. I can remember when I was younger by about 3 or 4 I knew all my toy cars porches, 'rari's and lambos. BMW wasnt so big then. I could name all the cars 959 911 964 and so on. I only really played with cars not so much toys. Im gonna find out where they are :D

Wow that's awesome & must have cost a fortune in the 60's.

+1 your family must have been very nice to get you something so cool. I can remember when I was younger by about 3 or 4 I knew all my toy cars porches, 'rari's and lambos. BMW wasnt so big then. I could name all the cars 959 911 964 and so on. I only really played with cars not so much toys. Im gonna find out where they are :D

My grandparents got it for me, they were always very generous with toys for us. :teeth:

Wow all my baby photos are in colour you must be from the 50's or 60's?

50's? :surrender::lol:

Born 1964 ;) Several decades after Colin :teeth::lol:

Just a shame you haven't worn so well and are now to slow to keep up with us on the Welsh drives :p

If you say so :bleh: Been there seen it and got the t-shirt and the video :drive1

And your forgetting that i normally lead the entire convoy from Bala to Betws to the evo-triangle ;)

To be fair I bet that cost a fortune back then....didnt most peoples carts have four wheels attached to a wooden pallet with a piece of string for a steering wheel.??

Mine certainly did - we used to spend ages looking for old pram wheels to build our carts on. Your grandparents must have been very generous to buy you something so flash. :thumbs: