So ........ I bought a shed

Jay

As the tittle says..... I went out yesterday and purchased a wee run around. The reason for this is my compnay has just secured a massive job in coulport the naval base in Scotland. Only bad thing is........ it means 100 miles round trip everyday and I really didnt want to put 500 miles a week on the zed considering the job could last up to a year :blush:

So I looked through the usual places and found this wee beauty :lol:

1997 Vauxhall Corsa. It has 37k on the clock and has had 1 previous owner from new :blush: Ohh and its a 1.2 :surrender::lol: I have to say it drives fairly well for an oldy........ it even came with a sony cd player wohoo.

I paid £550 which I thought was not bad at all.

Anyway will get him some hub caps and I will spray the bumpers so they all match. Just thought I would share my shed with you all :lol:

shed.jpg

shed1.jpg

shed2.jpg

:lol::lol: Andy.......... my old boy said the same.... but that would mean spending money on it....... which is a big no no :lol::blush:

my mate just changed the audio in his shed. He cant come out of the cupboard of shame untill he gets some dents in it to offset this expenditure. It is tempting to spend little bits of money on it, but then the challenge is putting a mod on for free. maybe go to the scrappy and get 4 mismatched wheel trims for free? :lol:

:lol::lol: Andy.......... my old boy said the same.... but that would mean spending money on it....... which is a big no no :lol::blush:

my mate just changed the audio in his shed. He cant come out of the cupboard of shame untill he gets some dents in it to offset this expenditure. It is tempting to spend little bits of money on it, but then the challenge is putting a mod on for free. maybe go to the scrappy and get 4 mismatched wheel trims for free? :lol:

hmmmmm interesting :lol::blush: sounds like fun :lol:

Nice shed B) wtf is going on with that steering wheel though :lol:

Big wheel == no power steering.

My GF had one the same but 5 doors, surprisingly refreshingly good fun to drive around town. Much much lighter than the Z and fun to chuck around!

You could have a 'bring along your shed evening' at your next Scotland 350z Pub Meeting :lol: Also the best mod you can buy from a £1 shop. There is now a 98p shop in Bristol to undercut the £1 and 99p shops around the corner. They do sell some good 'tat' though :D