MadMarky is a great bloke

ATTAK Z

1 He attends all the shows and though I'm sure he's disappointed when he doesn't always win, he keeps on smiling

2 He works hard keeping his car looking good

3 He likes Veilside kits and knows that they are not everyone's cup of tea but he never preaches

4 He's generous

5 He has a fantastic sense of humour

6 I am pleased to call you a friend mate .... thanks for your company on the odd occasion ...... hope to see you again soon

Madmarky is the best :D he always makes you laugh n always has a smile on his face even tho I won a trophy n u didn't :lol: next time I will take your z for in judging lol , your r star :yahoo: ps like your new posh chair :lol:

OMG did he make you sit on his expensive chair as well! :lol:

Ask him about his remote control lamp............ :lol:

Madmarky is the best :D he always makes you laugh n always has a smile on his face even tho I won a trophy n u didn't :lol: next time I will take your z for in judging lol , your r star :yahoo: ps like your new posh chair :lol:

....Remote control lamp!!!??? Are you serious?..........Thats GENIUS!!! :lol:

I personally think hes a C**T! :lol:

Dont really know what I done to start this all off or whether I should actually be worried about going anywhere Hugh maybe, but im touched guys. Oh and the car starts now every time, the clutch interlock switch has been disabled, still no horn tho :shrug:

I personally think hes a C**T! :lol:

Dont really know what I done to start this all off or whether I should actually be worried about going anywhere Hugh maybe, but im touched guys. Oh and the car starts now every time, the clutch interlock switch has been disabled, still no horn tho :shrug:

I've always thought you had 'horn'!!!! And I agree with your first statement!! :lol:

oh yeah and a Veilside kit, why would you!!! :p

....Remote control lamp!!!??? Are you serious?..........Thats GENIUS!!! :lol:

what is this witchcraft!?

should I actually be worried about going anywhere Hugh maybe, but im touched guys. :shrug:

if you do you may well be "touched" :lol:

If I was looking for a relationship, I would go with you Rich rather than Mark .... I can't resist a man in PINK