Shed Motorsport - la shed sportif

Cragus

Hey guys,

So, I have bought a new 'workhorse' to do all the things that the zed doesn't want to do, and even better than that, get me about while I go for a colour change this winter. In true pimp my ride style, here are some before pics showing off some of its special features......

After saving hard for the last year, I managed to scrape together a massive £350 and thankfully the dealer agreed to accept this large payment in cash. Following our serious meeting to fill in the necessary paperwork, I became disappointed that i wasn't gifted at least a bouquet of flowers or bottle of cherry lambrini for my custom.

So what did it come with......... 12 months tax..... 7 months MOT and a top end spec list as detailed below:

The car - Peugeot 306 1.9 Turbo with 136k effortless miles on the clock - runs like a dream

Don't be too quick to judge!

image-17.jpg

The dealer threw in decorative dusting of small stones, leaves and various lumps of mud.........at no extra cost! This has definately swayed me to recommend and re-use him, should I ever be looking for another wagon of this caliber.

image-18.jpg

A removable fascia for my essential security needs. You just know, given half a chance that someone would pap your window in for this top end tape deck. The sounds are sweet, I think I will enter the next sound off as the 6x9's in the parcel shelf truly enhance the expression in any musical genre!!

image-19.jpg

Perfect space for your everyday needs, roadkill, prostitutes - whatever floats your boat

image-24.jpg

For those many sunny days in Scotland......wind it open.... I should think not...this bad boy is electric. A true must in a car of this quality.

image-20.jpg

Yes that right - radio cassette steering wheel controls (which actually work)...allowing greater concentration on the road ahead which is very important when travelling at the dangerous speeds that are easily attainable in this turboed beast.

image-25.jpg

Double glove compartment action for all your storage needs.

image-21.jpg

P.s. The story that no picture can tell.....central locking locks the doors, then opens them all straight after. Passenger window...well that doesn't work. The craftmanship of the reputable french electrics is 2nd to none!!

STARTED PROJECT PIMP MY PUG TODAY

After much searching of all major retailers I decided to import some expensive and rare rims (all the way from sunny Bellshill Masterparts at £5 a corner). This meant another lengthy time saving the cash - I even had to dive into the overdraft.....but you must admit, it has been truely worth it. The rims came well packaged to protect them from any damage. These RS-T (Really Sh*t Trims) are the mutts nuts!

image-22.jpg

Piaa wipers - did i say piaa? i meant pi$$

image-23.jpg

Detailed utilising the most professional techniques and only the best products. We started with the two bucket method using the best shampoo available on the market - Asda Fairy Liquid. Using the trusted standard yellow sponge which allows great absorbsion of the soap whilst being kind and gentle to the paintwork, we scrubed the f%cker.

image-27.jpg

Do you see the huge dent on the front of the bumper? I thought not. My friend and I selected a professional dent removal device (kitchen knife - standard ikea issue) and bashed the bugger to death until it looked like the right shape again - something we learned from that peugeot advert. It actually works. We are thinking of opening our own bodyshop - piece of cake.

image-28.jpg

With abit of elbow grease and a whole bottle of tar remover, we discovered that the car was silver and revived the paintwork to its former glory.

image-29.jpg

The dyson has now had to be skipped after wrestling with the array of life in the pugs carpets but in its sacrifice, the 306 is left with cloth and carpets that any upholsterer would be pleased to call their own.

image-26.jpg

She's a beauty to be sure. What mods do you have planned ;)

Nice work with the tidy up.

Cheers mate! I am open to suggestions but even a sticker wrap or if I can obtain large amounts of rug type material sheepdog it up like the van in dumb and dumber :lol:

• 2 weeks later...