In loving memory

Zedrush

Hi guys just want to thank you all for the support I received from you all and hope you don't mind me posting this video tribute I did for her, just really proud of her and wanted to share this with you guys if thats okay. Kind of helps me from not holding it all in and going insane :blush:

I managed to find some really old video footage of my mum, some dated back to 1968 and most of it taken I had never seen before so it was like pure gold for me. Unfortunately the visual and sound quality is pretty poor so I did by best to clean it up but not really well. So excuse the sound if all over the place.

Anyhow thank you all once again for all the support, hope I can continue her legacy she left behind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaZU_lozBtk

J x

All that anyone can ask is that they make the most of their time on this planet and that they move people around them in a positive way and that they are loved. She really was a truly inspirational lady.

What a wonderful video and something you'll be able to look back fondly in years to come.