Hello

Thanks for the Welcome messages

attached a a few pictures. GT spec silver Z.

I've posted an issue about the brakes as I couldn't see a similar one and am looking through the posts about clutch issues before I post about the issue I have.

:welcome:

shame about the colour :p

i had clutch issues when i got mine, had a new clutch in after 4 weeks of ownership

you should be able to find plenty threads about clutch issues though

Lol, best colour in my opinion. I had the option of buying the grey one but the wheel arches appear more flared in silver and i looked better (too me anyway).

There are so many clutch issues with the Z that I'm still reading. My issue is that the clutch has a weird judder sometimes. It's a bit random and happens when I'm pulling away in 1st gear or stuck in traffic. Sometimes it's so bad the car is virtually undriveable. Recently I've noticed a whirring sound. In neutral if I dip the clutch pedal the car is quiet, when I raise the pedal (still in neutral) the whirring noise is apparent. A few days ago i noticed a squeak as I was in 6th. I was too lazy to drop a few gears as I approached a 30 and left it in 6th, the car pulls fine so it's never been a problem. When I was leaving the 30th I pulled away and noticed a squeak that stopped at 35mph. Since noticing that I've now noted a squeak when I pull away on a cold morning in 1st and 2nd gears. I think it might be the clutch and can hopefully invoke the warranty to get a replacement if it fails.

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting point you raise about the clutch and the whirring noise when you pop it in neutral. I have noticed it intermittently on mine after a drive. Parking up at home if I pop it into neutral I sometimes get that whirring noise. Foot on clutch and into gear and it disappears. Don't know if that is normal behaviour though as I have only had the car 3 days.

Getting it checked out soon and I will keep you posted.