WALES 11 Sept 18/19 - DISCUSSION

Ebized

Full details at : viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861&p=579784#p579784

If you want to join in please either post here with the details required (see entry list header and sample info required below), or pm me if you prefer. The official entry list will be updated (hopefully every day) on the link thread.

(Hover your mouse over the attachment a click to enlarge)

If you need overnight accommodation - get your booking in now. (details on the link).

If anyone's partner fancies a shopping trip on the Saturday rather than going on the drive please indicate in a post below or a pm to me.

Otherwise hit me with your queries and I'll do my best to answer and to help make this another memorable 350Z-uk weekend :thumbs:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt I'll be there, not missing this event after the stunning run in May.

Me (Ian) + 1 Azure 350z Coupe for the full weekend drive, lunch and evening meal. I'll sort out the accomodation as soon as I can.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cheers Ian - thanks for the details, Colin :thumbs:

Suppose you better put my name down for this......................

You already are on my list Chris, but guessed your own bed appeals for nights in question :lol: , Colin

Ah fantastic, , not sure if you're aware, you managed to pick the weekend of the **REMOVED** national which includes Wales, would be brilliant to join up for the Wales leg of the tour.

Mods let me know and we can arrange meet up points. :thumbs:

Put me down + Nixy please Colin, We will just need accom on the sat night but will be eating and driving on both days :thumbs:

Is that two cars or one Mike, and if one which one ;):lol:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hotel booked for the Sat and Sun nights. I can do the drive and lunch on Sunday, but won't be arriving until Sat evening, so no Sat drive, lunch or evening meal.

Looking forward to it already B)

Thanks for the details Neil. Colin :thumbs:

Put me down + Nixy please Colin, We will just need accom on the sat night but will be eating and driving on both days :thumbs:

Is that two cars or one Mike, and if one which one ;):lol:

He was in so much trouble last night for demoting me to a +1! Good job he's changed it! Really looking forward to catching up with everyone again! :thumbs:

Thanks for the details Nic - I can see who is wearing the trousers. Colin :lol:

and wait until i see you Colin - suggesting i might prefer to go shopping! :fishslap:

So I'll put Mike down as a HAB for the shopping bus then while you come out to play ;):lol:

You'd miss me to much Colin :drive1

Just my car :thumbs:

Done, Mike & Nic. Colin :thumbs:

Ah fantastic, , not sure if you're aware, you managed to pick the weekend of the **REMOVED** national which includes Wales, would be brilliant to join up for the Wales leg of the tour.

ChrisS and I were unaware of forum events in addition to those which 350Z-uk forum are already signed up to, but our date was primarily chosen as a substitute for the Hoon that normally takes place in September for 350Z-uk members, but had to be dropped this year for various reasons. But now 350/370 owners have a choice for 18/19 Sept. weekend!

Having checked out the NS itinerary, our respective schedules for the Sunday in Wales would not co-incide as our drive that day will not take us near the museum that I see is being visited in the morning before lunch and participants leave for home, when we willl still be out in the depth of Wales enjoying the fabulous driving roads on offer. :shrug:

ChrisS and I were unaware of forum events in addition to those which 350Z-uk forum are already signed up to, but our date was primarily chosen as a substitute for the Hoon that normally takes place in September for 350Z-uk members, but had to be dropped this year for various reasons. But now 350/370 owners have a choice for 18/19 Sept. weekend!

Having checked out the NS itinerary, our respective schedules for the Sunday in Wales would not co-incide as our drive that day will not take us near the museum that I see is being visited in the morning before lunch and participants leave for home, when we willl still be out in the depth of Wales enjoying the fabulous driving roads on offer. :shrug:

Thanks for taking the time to look into this Colin, appriciate it and its a shame the schedules dont match up. If things change we know where you are and visa versa!! :) Enjoy :drive1

:bounce:

Another chance this year to enjoy great scenery and driving roads that Wales has to offer . You can either post yout interest on this thread or pm me with details :)

Accommodation at Moreton is discounted but you are advised to register with them sooner rather that later as rooms are limited ;)

Full details at: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861&p=579784#p579784

Edited: 28/7

Hiya.

Being a noob and not been on a run before, roughly what time do you set off and finish up?

I'm expecting the start on Saturday will be about 10.30am, stop for a light lunch, and back to Moreton by about 4pm for car washing, social, drinks and evening meal.

On the Sunday the start is likley to be 10.00am with a carvery lunch and back to Moreton by 4.30-5.00 pm, but for those needing to leave early the route is designed for people to 'break lose' earlier if they wish.

My local scout should be out checking the routes now given what we are paying him - ARN'T YOU CHRIS :lol: (as if he needs encouraging :drive1 )

Lazy types like me stay the 3 nights and last May on the Sunday we walked down to the local pub next to the canal to wind down. Take a peek at this thread for how the weekend goes ;)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36654&start=15

You have a pm BTW ;)

O.K, You can put me down for all day Sunday and I'll be bringing my wife. Seeing as I live about 20 miles away I won't be needing The Hotel. My vehicle is a Silver 350Z on a 55 plate. If you need any more info then give me a shout.

Cheers,

Pete

Cheers Pete -and have added you to the main list

1. Ebized +1

2. ChrisS +1

3. Chesterfield +1

4. Lincolnbaggie

5. Shire350z +1

6. Wasso +1

7. xstric9x + Nixy

8. Darren-B

9. JetSet +1

Mike - you have a pm.

Tempted - would be a meal and meet only special for us again , hopefully Ania would have a better time after the baking heat last time round?

But could the club handle our hot Satsuma? :lol:

WulTKsqDF3.jpg

:dry: Another meet I'll miss due to 'crazy' UK foreign policies and the so called 'War on terror'! :yawn:

The sooner all you guys are out of there the better, such a waste of life and seeing some of the horrific injuries - there are no words suitable enough too applaud what everyone is currently doing, or has done there :notworthy:

So lets hope we can get some dates arranged next year when you are back home to enjoy your ZED Danny :thumbs: