WALES 11 Sept 18/19 - DISCUSSION

Ebized

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long now boys and girls :yahoo:

Not long at all, cleaned the car today, shiny shiny, next time I drive it will be to Wales :yahoo:

clean-2.jpg

clean.jpg

If there's anything important I need to know can someone let me know soon or via text, as I`m off to Italy on Wednesday :teeth: and am not back until late Thursday 16th

Will do buddy :D

Was going to clean my today but it bloody rained here!! :rant: So I turned the ESP off and went for a nice little jaunt, now that was interesting :lol:

Is that another Zed in your garage? :surrender: Just looked a bit closer, it's not!

Have a great holiday, see you on the 17th :thumbs:

Not long now boys and girls :yahoo:

Not long at all, cleaned the car today, shiny shiny, next time I drive it will be to Wales :yahoo:

clean-2.jpg

clean.jpg

If there's anything important I need to know can someone let me know soon or via text, as I`m off to Italy on Wednesday :teeth: and am not back until late Thursday 16th

Is that another Zed in your garage? :surrender: Just looked a bit closer, it's not!

I wish it was another zed, unfortunately its just a rude boy FWD hot hatch with a ridiculous amount of power :blush:

Holiday should be good, going to watch the F1 @ Monza, Milan then off to Rome to :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Ok, NOW I am jealous, the F1 bit and Rome not the FWD thingy :lol: Safe trip :drive1

I wish it was another zed, unfortunately its just a rude boy FWD hot hatch with a ridiculous amount of power :blush:

Holiday should be good, going to watch the F1 @ Monza, Milan then off to Rome to :drunk::drunk::drunk:

List update

1. Ebized +1

2. ChrisS +1 HAD TO CANCEL

3. Chesterfield +1

4. Lincolnbaggie

5. Shire350z +1

6. Wasso +1

7. xstric9x + Nixy

8. Darren-B

9. JetSet +1

10. Will350z

11. Nurrish

12. Backseedaa

13. Mattski

14. Beavis (maybe)

15. glrnet

16. Madmarky

Blimey, given my memory I should have had it last week then :blush::lol: !! Can't wait, we are both really looking forward to it :drive1:drive1:drive1

When will we know the routes for Saturday and Sunday Colin? :teeth::drive1

About a week beforehand - time to get them in your sat navs and fully memorised :thumbs::lol:

If you don't fancy memorising the route or punching into the sat nav, the next alternative is to follow Colin. the phrase @*!# to a shovel is a good term to make sure you don't get lost. I made sure I was in sight of Colin in May and didn't need the sat nav once. Although the Sunday was a bit tricky due to the amount of people attending and then of course it was a leisurely drive which caused a few lost zeds ;)

Keeping up with Colin is easier said than done ;)

Really looking forward to the weekend, not too far away and good to see more people signing up. Can't wait either.

To avoid memorising the road I was hoping to find an attractive young welsh bridesmaid the night before at my friends wedding in Aberystwyth who could be my co-driver for the day :teeth:

Really looking forward to the weekend, not too far away and good to see more people signing up. Can't wait either.

To avoid memorising the road I was hoping to find an attractive young welsh bridesmaid the night before at my friends wedding in Aberystwyth who could be my co-driver for the day :teeth:

Yeah and the first layby you see.........her co-driving skills are forgotten :lol:

Yeah and the first layby you see.........her co-driving skills are forgotten :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've still got things to fit to the car before a week Fri - which includes wheels refurbing and re-spray of front bumper :scare: plus 4 other important items :yahoo:

Just realised this is a weekend AFTER I thought it was.

So I am more likely to be able to attend, seeing as it is only an hour away for me.

As I don't need food/accommodation, do I need to commit to anything? Or can I just turn up if I can? :)

Just realised this is a weekend AFTER I thought it was.

So I am more likely to be able to attend, seeing as it is only an hour away for me.

As I don't need food/accommodation, do I need to commit to anything? Or can I just turn up if I can? :)

Are you going to watch us all eat at Saturday and Sunday lunctimes then :lol:

You are also very welcome to stay on for the Saturday evening meal at Moreton - Mattski who is based in Shrewsbury is doing that and then going home to his own bed.

Both the Saturday and Sunday drives will be under 150 miles each.

Let me know (pm) what you would like to do. :thumbs:

Just to get your taste buds going - Saturday and Sunday lunch arrangements. Click on attachments to enlarge

Country Cooks -Saturday lunchtime (free choice)

Waterloo Hotel (Best Western) - Sunday lunchtime (carvery deal - please let me know if you want one or two courses and what the main course option you want by pm please (see footnote on the menu) thanks :thumbs: )

The Country Cooks venue will also be used as an afternoon stop on the Sunday but on the Saturday there is no afternoon stop (just keep your legs crossed ;) )