WALES 11 Sept 18/19 - DISCUSSION

Ebized

Final list added:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861

Food arrangements sorted, hoses organized, drive details sent out, sat nav primed, car prepped with just a final wash tomorrow and then the drive up to Wales on Friday with Darren-B for what I hope will be a great weekend for everyone who is coming :yahoo:

And, the weather is looking brill for Friday & Saturday :teeth: - Sunday I am working on :surrender::lol:

What time are you and Darren heading up - I shall be in tunbridge wells Friday late morning to hand back the 370, and was looking to drive up from there. Could join your little convoy if you fancied a number 3. Ah, but i will be veering off the M4 at Swindon to head up via Cheltenham / Gloucester. I expect you will be going via the bridge into south wales.

Will

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final list added:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861

Food arrangements sorted, hoses organized, drive details sent out, sat nav primed, car prepped with just a final wash tomorrow and then the drive up to Wales on Friday with Darren-B for what I hope will be a great weekend for everyone who is coming :yahoo:

And, the weather is looking brill for Friday & Saturday :teeth: - Sunday I am working on :surrender::lol:

What time are you and Darren heading up - I shall be in tunbridge wells Friday late morning to hand back the 370, and was looking to drive up from there. Could join your little convoy if you fancied a number 3. Ah, but i will be veering off the M4 at Swindon to head up via Cheltenham / Gloucester. I expect you will be going via the bridge into south wales.

Will

Be good to have you along with us, but we are leaving Reigate at 10.00am so you might have some catching up to do! If on the other hand you have to keep the 370 over the weekend.......... :drive1

I would be up for joining, will be starting from tunbridge wells in the morning. I was going to go via the m4 and swindon but a convoy the other way seems alot more fun.

I will peal off to worcestershire but can try to keep up until the m6 toll. What time are you thinking?

Bad news guys looks like im not going to get my little 350 back for the welsh run............ The garage want to keep hold of it while they wait for parts :byebye:

Good news though, they said until the car is ready i can keep the 370 :yahoo: I mentioned i will put quite a few miles on as im off to a wedding and off to play in wales with the 350 club. His response, "go have fun, enjoy".

Have to say huge thumbs up to the Tunbridge wells nissan garage. :thumbs: Now that is what i call customer service.

Will mean i will be taking it easy on the sunday run though as i want to look after their car.

Extra good news it means i can meet you for the convoy if you want a grey 370 on board. Man the little beauty doesnt half drink the fuel though.

Wales Convoy Friday 17th:

Ebized.......}

Darren-B.....}meet at Reigate

glrnet........}

Will370z.....join/leave at?

Wasso...... join at M6 toll services

Will - can you pm me please with your mobile number as regards the meet-up :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing you, James and others tomorrow night Colin. I'll have to warn you that you may feel the raw power of the car before you see it though! :lol:

We should be landing about tea-time. (thats about 5-6pm for non northerners)

Ebized.......}

glrnet........}

Will370z.....join at A3 leave at M42 (off to pick up a bridesmaid to bring on the Sunday run in his 'new' wheels :p )

Ebized.......}

glrnet........}

Will370z.....join at A3 leave at M42 (off to pick up a bridesmaid to bring on the Sunday run in his 'new' wheels :p )

Fingers crossed, I think my chances of pulling just doubled. I will have to park the zed next to the church. I am not vain at all honest.

Ebized.......}

glrnet........}

Fingers crossed, I think my chances of pulling just doubled. I will have to park the zed next to the church. I am not vain at all honest.

The only problem is your potential date is going to see you with a 370, what is she going to think when you then turn up in a 350. Hope she won't be disappointed lol

Ebized.......}

glrnet........}

The only problem is your potential date is going to see you with a 370, what is she going to think when you then turn up in a 350. Hope she won't be disappointed lol

350 thats been chop'd I hear. ;)

OOoooo post 777 my luck WILL change........please.

I've now finished my final mod install ;) I was cutting it a bit fine to start last night a 6:30pm and the loss of light. Had to finish off this morning.

Car won't be cleaned for the journey down as it's going to get filthy due to the state of our weather and english roads, so the car will be cleaned at the hotel :teeth: (Just don't look at my peeling bumper and wheels)!! :blush::blush::boxing:

Looking forward to yet another wicked meet.... :#1:

Have fun on Saturday, I will be going to a wedding so missing out on the first day but will be there at the crack of dawn Sunday.

Enjoyed the drive up to wales with the little convoy, makes even motorway journeys fun pity I had to peel away part way.

What a fantastic weekend, I managed to push through my exhaustion of the last week in Italy to have a very enjoyable drive on some new & previously visited roads over the weekend :drive1

Was great to meet some new faces & obviously the older ones :wheelchair:;)

A big thanks to Colin for the great organization :#1:

I hope to sort my photos tomorrow & post up but for now its time for some much deserved sleep :yawn:

Yeah, I second that Daz...

Thanks VERY much to Colin for organising it all...

Wish we could have done more than just the morning, but very glad we made the time to at least attend that!

.... thanks/sorry to Daz for me missing the very FIRST turn and us having to play catchup for 10 miles.

Specially as he had to put up with my slow girlie driving. :blush:

Also, a shout out to Andrew for "testing" my car! :lol:

In relation to photo's.... what is the forum etiquette on posting them with members licence plates on?

Is that cool? Or do I have to blur everyone's out?