WALES 11 Sept 18/19 - DISCUSSION

Ebized

All I can say is I'm glad I'm on holiday when this is happening because I'd probaby be in the process of buying the first shedder Zed I can lay my hands on right now!!!

Its not fair!!!!! :cry:

I drove through Snowdonia in the summer.........jaw dropping.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i should really stop reading that menu, my stomach has started rumbling.

Lol Darren, i have no comment to make about car keys swapping partners and lay-by's. Didnt know it was going to be that kind of weekend ;)

Haha who said anything about swapping car keys? :surrender:

List update

1. Ebized +1

2. ChrisS CANCELLED

3. Chesterfield +1

4. Lincolnbaggie

5. Shire350z +1

6. Wasso +1

7. xstric9x + Nixy

8. Darren-B

9. JetSet +1

10. Will350z

11. Nurrish

12. Backseedaa

13. Mattski

14. Beavis (maybe)

15. glrnet

16. Madmarky

17. Greeny

18. Slimjim

Morning all,

Does anyone coming along at the weekend have a fault code reader?

My engine warning light has come on, and am reluctant to pay Nissan just to read the codes...

Cheers

I've got a scanguage I'll be bringing if you need any help (not there till Sat night though)?

Sorry Colin - have now PMed you :)

Going to my local back street mechanic to see if he can read the codes - if not, can I catch up with you on Saturday night Lincolnbaggie?

See you all on Saturday!!!

Thanks for pm Matt :thumbs:

Final list added:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861

Food arrangements sorted, hoses organized, drive details sent out, sat nav primed, car prepped with just a final wash tomorrow and then the drive up to Wales on Friday with Darren-B for what I hope will be a great weekend for everyone who is coming :yahoo:

And, the weather is looking brill for Friday & Saturday :teeth: - Sunday I am working on :surrender::lol:

Nice one Colin - very much looking forward to it, despite not getting my bumper re-sprayed and my wheels refurbed - so the car is going to look a little tatty.

I've heard Sunday is full of rain - ALL day!! Booooo :thumbdown:

I've heard Sunday is full of rain - ALL day!! Booooo :thumbdown:

Depends on which weather forecast is right. I looked at 4 and while they all contained the word "rain", they were all a bit different. BBC had the worst one, heavy rain all day, Weather Underground 30% chance of showers. The other 2 were sunshine and showers and light rain. However, the area we're going to is well known for it's micro climate and high rainfall. We get 25 inches per annum here, 50 miles away its 80+ inches!! Although I think its too early to tell yet we should have a clearer picture in a couple of days time.

Pete

Final list added:

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=38861

Food arrangements sorted, hoses organized, drive details sent out, sat nav primed, car prepped with just a final wash tomorrow and then the drive up to Wales on Friday with Darren-B for what I hope will be a great weekend for everyone who is coming :yahoo:

And, the weather is looking brill for Friday & Saturday :teeth: - Sunday I am working on :surrender::lol:

Buckets delivered this afternooon..................(too wash the rain off)

See I do think of you all.