shes naked !!!

P15UL T

Nah i'm not really feeling the candy apple either to be honest - i like the purple but I really like Interlagos Fire/ Brick Yard which may help with future sale plans being a Nissan colour...... maybe even a Midnight Purple from a GTR...... That or I still like Zele Orange.....

Jak

Very nice paul.............. Irfan, neil, Craig and I were drooling over a honda s2000 in that colour :thumbs:

Dont leave me out Jay! :lol:

I like it mate! Love the green but a change will be nice if you are keeping it. Simon must give you good prices is all I can say! :lol: I am booking in with him to get bumper done again after some turd hit it. He is also going to do rear half bumper and bonnet bulge :)

finally someone listens to me! liquid yellow is the nicest colour i know iv been saying for ages a zed would look the business in it. someone on here a while back said he was starting a zed project n that was his colour but cant remember who. When should we expect pics??

pics will be a while away unfortunatly, i am letting him have the car for at least 6 weeks as he is giving me a good rate on the painting + i will need that time to get the other bits ready and save up :lol:

would love to change the bumper and spoiler , but the ones i want are mega bucks as always , so i will be keeping my eyes open for any baragins

ive decided to go for renault liquid yellow !!!

Stunning colour! B) Should show of the lines of the Z33 baby beautifully. And just different enough to the Ultra Yellow/Custard. Renault colours are kinda Nissan. :lol:

Quite a few custom greens around now, your different yellow would be a bit unique. :thumbs: