shes naked !!!

P15UL T

nope, due to the current climate the GTR loan was insane, basically i had budgeted it on what im paying for my loans just now, but when i actually checked with the bank the APR has shot up and instead of paying £700 for £36k (which is equivilent to what im paying for the zed and my van at present) they are now wanting....wait for it....£940 per month :scare:

so i had no choice but to give up on the GTR dream at present :thumbdown:

nope, due to the current climate the GTR loan was insane, basically i had budgeted it on what im paying for my loans just now, but when i actually checked with the bank the APR has shot up and instead of paying £700 for £36k (which is equivilent to what im paying for the zed and my van at present) they are now wanting....wait for it....£940 per month :scare:

so i had no choice but to give up on the GTR dream at present :thumbdown:

:thumbdown: how much is a GTR that you're thinking on getting? one sold in japan the other day for 50k€

:surrender: I'm sorry to ear about the GTR Paul.

If you go candy apple I would be really jealous as it's my fav colour :cloud9:

something like in this pics ( obviously with no flames ), metallic candy apple with sprayed on top one of those glossy paint that slightly change colour( maybe apple green ) depending from which angle you looking at