An offical new zedhead!!!!

Hey everyone, I have been popping in and out of the forum since I decided that it was time for a new car. The audi, as great, reliable, well built, etc etc as it is, wasnt really engaging.....so looking around, the 350z is what really grabbed my attention.

So, after about 6 months of looking I finally got it. :yahoo:

Gunmetal grey, '54' plate GT pack, 31k on the clock. Decent price aswell!!!!

Anyway, been checking up on here, and have noticed quite a few people with some good advice to offer. Nice to find a place where I can get some help when something happens that I havent got a clue about, and dont want to go to the ripp off merchants only to find I needed to change a fuse!!!! :bangin:

Loving the car by the way...man that noise....!!

Got it booked for a service at Japex on saturday.....after reading the good posts about them on this site. Btw, do they still offer a discount for forum members?

Anyway, im going to enjoy the rest of the sun......and what a cracking result with the footy.,...come on England!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Lol....cheers guys!!!! I am going to try and get some pics on here soon.

Im from north london.

:offtopic: who should we face in the next round? Im leaning for Serbia.

As long as germany dont get through in this round of games I dont care!!

If Japex dont, then Abbey do, not that much of a drive across town but deffo worth it!