The biscuit car is gone, long live the biscuit!!!!

rtbiscuit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4k in my pocket would be gone within a month... on nothing i'd be able to show for it either...

same here, its going to clear my credit card :lol:

Shouldn't have modded the zed if it mean't you would have to sell the car to pay for itself :p

4k in my pocket would be gone within a month... on nothing i'd be able to show for it either...

same here, its going to clear my credit card :lol:

Shouldn't have modded the zed if it mean't you would have to sell the car to pay for itself :p

to be honest i got bored of the zed i woul dhave sold it regardless of cash

Good choice Rich, Sk2 is a brilliant car (so ive heard :blush: ) you wont regret it IMO. i always wanted one in white, would ahev got one if the insurance wasnt silly on them compared to the Zed, but im a young'n so insurance is silly no matter lol!

Nice car. I'd go brakes, rims and exhaust and then leave well alone. Those OEM alloys are looking teeny tiny... ;):p

thats exactly the route i'd take as well. and in that order. :thumbs:

will get pics up as soon as i get it.

everyone has different tastes in cars and get bored of different things quicker than others, its a fair move, if he went for something of the same type like a TT i would question. An S2000 is a different enough car though.

everyone has different tastes in cars and get bored of different things quicker than others, its a fair move, if he went for something of the same type like a TT i would question. An S2000 is a different enough car though.

Do you mean we can't burn him? :evil:

Nice ar matey.

Like most, I too tried a S2000 before getting the Zed.

I nearly really liked everything about it. 2 things put me off - the squaky hard-top roof (and road noise to go with it) and didn't get along with the high-revving engine. I'm more of a torque man myself.

If I hadn't found the Zed at the price I did I think I'd have ended up getting one though. The interiors are nice, ride's comfortable, RWD etc... And it's possibly one of the least girly rag tops out (that are available at a fair price).

Sure you'll have a jolly good time in it. And when you get that dream job as a hair dresser you'll be all set :p;)

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

I nearly bought one before the Zed - test drove a few AP1 models. Then test drove an 06 in summer last year. Really liked it - not very quick until VTEC then quite mad i thought B)

So, after weeks of ownership, give us a decent comparison write-up on the two cars mate! How is the S2K better then the Zed? Where is it worse etc?