The biscuit car is gone, long live the biscuit!!!!

rtbiscuit

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i get banned for stook owner ship,

what happens to digsy for mx5 ownership?

or sarnie for non zed ownership?

are they getting banned as well? :lol:

or is this just an antistookist movement. is it cos its black?

Hes gone :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

J/K ;) Looks a nice car, with a few subtle mods will be real nice :thumbs:

i've learnt alot from the zed,

my days of bodykits are over.

the most i'll do at some point will be an exhaust, filter and wheels.

wheels would be a long way off, its got goodyear eagle F1's all round at the mo with about 8mm on the front and about 5mm on the rear. rears will need doing in the next 12 months, but most likely will just get another set of eagle f1's as they are good tyres and in that size, not hugely expensive.

exhaust wise, again i'll wait probably 6-12 months to see what i like, at the m oment stock is actually very aggressive, with the roof down its already very good.

and same with stock in take. honda already use a cone filter in the stock airbox. so messing around with that seems a little pointless.

there are some alternatives for more noise, but i need to drive it for a while to see if its really needed.

having a modding brak for now actually feels really good.

Just be carefull in that in the wet mate, Ive seen some rather bent rear ends when i worked at Honda

cheers for the heads up, well aware of the honda twitch on the s2000, learnt alot form my old MR2 roadster which iwas just as if not more twitchy.

will definitly be taking it steady in the wet and the after wet and the damp etc etc etc :lol:

most of what others have said on s2ki is you only ever crash if you drive stupidly in those conditions. will find out for real at some point i suppose.

saving grace is the car does have good tyres on so will help.

Very nice car Rich, good choice to get back in a ragtop too :thumbs:

FWIW I'd concentrate on the brakes more than anything, as my experience with them shows that to be a bit of a weak spot as stock. Even a set of Yellowstuff pads should be enough for now, but it would be a shame to not make the most of the (relative to the Zed) lack of weight and have other cars out-brake you into corners. Personally I don't buy into the whole 'twitchy in the corners' thing, as after having driven one with mismatched tyres on a soaking wet track I found it eminently catchable and it does give you warning, especially on good tyres which you've already got on there. Having seen you drive your old car hard, I think you're going to really love Stook ownership. :)

Very nice car Rich, good choice to get back in a ragtop too :thumbs:

FWIW I'd concentrate on the brakes more than anything, as my experience with them shows that to be a bit of a weak spot as stock. Even a set of Yellowstuff pads should be enough for now, but it would be a shame to not make the most of the (relative to the Zed) lack of weight and have other cars out-brake you into corners. Personally I don't buy into the whole 'twitchy in the corners' thing, as after having driven one with mismatched tyres on a soaking wet track I found it eminently catchable and it does give you warning, especially on good tyres which you've already got on there. Having seen you drive your old car hard, I think you're going to really love Stook ownership. :)

thanks for that, have heard the brakes are a weak spot on the stook.

been looking at pads etc on s2ki and from what i've seen everything seems so much cheaper than for the zed.

looked at ds2500 pads for the S and the also do endless ones for a very good price. not disimiliar in price to what zed owners pay for yellow stuff pads on here.

FI or ban....

Same should go for you ;)

Hurry up & get on with it :p

:blush:

on an FI point, supercharging the S2000 is only about 3K possibly less if you do it yourself,

but no its not a route i plan to take.

FI or ban....

Same should go for you ;)

Hurry up & get on with it :p

:blush:

on an FI point, supercharging the S2000 is only about 3K possibly less if you do it yourself,

but no its not a route i plan to take.

Ah you say that now :bounce:

:lol: mate if i had that spare cash i'd rather use it on a faster car, instead of making a slower one faster.

who knows, to be honest the engine is higher mileage, i'd rather not put extra strain on an engine, so if i did i'd need to look at a rebuild first to give a good starting point, so looking at the best part of a grand before you even start

the exhaust is SERIOUSLY loud now, i mean ear plug loud, i have to wind the windows down to drown it out.

leaving now, got the tesco value water based lube, the one you prefer seeing as the ky gave you a bum rash.

ta ta darling xx

the exhaust is SERIOUSLY loud now, i mean ear plug loud, i have to wind the windows down to drown it out.

leaving now, got the tesco value water based lube, the one you prefer seeing as the ky gave you a bum rash.

ta ta darling xx

see you in 2 hours,

don't forget your gimp mask :lol: