The biscuit car is gone, long live the biscuit!!!!

rtbiscuit

From my forsale thread you may have ascertained that i have now sold my car.

its been px'd in on wednesday, just agreed everything and i pick up my new car hopefully on wednesday.

i'm definitely sticking around for a bit but won't be playing as big a part as i used to.

i shall reveal more about the new car on wednesday and i'll stick up pictures then as well.

would just like to say a big thanks to the club, for making me so welcome and for putting up with me, to the mods for all their hardwork and help. may it continue and grow from strength to strength.

and to all the members lot of who i class as good friends, you've all been a great life line for me since i moved to a strange area and this whole forum has made my life a whole lot more fun.

i don't know who will end up with my car, but it has a club sticker on it and a whole load of spotted cards in the centre arm rest. so hopefully they'll get the message

i'm sure that i will be :byebye: on wednesday. the car has been awesome and i have loved it.sad to move on ,but part of the fun is the change.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

s20001.jpg

s20002.jpg

s20003.jpg

s20004.jpg

also comes with a hardtop in black with rear glass tinted, as well as the tornneau cover and a full car cover.

got 60k on the clock but a full book of honda stamps. its getting MOT'd and a full check including geometry etc.

drove it today and i was impressed, me likey :teeth:

Awh isn't it cute :teeth:

really enjoyed the test drive it actually felt faster than the zed, and with the roof down it did feel good.

cabin is a lot smaller than the zed, (when i say alot smaller i mean ALOT smaller :lol: i know wear the car :lol: )but i actually like it. i know feel like im in the cockpit of an F1 car. and the sound of the exhaust and engine even in stock form is really good. gear change is really slick and it handles very nicely.

yes it lacks the torque of the Zed, but i actually like the Vtec, get to 6k and the speedo just rockets :lol:

and i love the retro digital display, makes a nice change to the zed interior.

looks beautiful in black, and i've always wanted a black car. i held out for one with the S and the added bonus of the hardtop now means i have 2 cars in one. can;t wait to cruise france in it later in the year. B) and with the new roof off i can work on my tan :lol:

thanks guys, i will feedback once i've had it a week or 2.

one big improvement for me is the dash, especially the passenger side, the difference in materials is a big improvement.

downside is the stock headunit is not as good as the original bose.

boots not a bad size, not quiet as good as the zed coupe, but i think better than the 350 convertible.

stock wheels ok, but not as nice as the stock rays on the zed.

also you don't feel as deep in the car compared to the zed. doors are lower, felt very different to getting into the zed, felt a bit more awkward, and that was roof down, think it was more to do with the seat being in a different area, and will take me a while to get used to. but still easy to get in than a lotus or a vx220. :lol:

can see more of the bonnet on the S, than on the zed, don't know if this is a benefit or disadvantage, only time will tell. roof up rear visibility is not as good, hardtop on its very good, roof down its superb :lol:

keys are different. key is seperate to the alarm fob, not sure if its better or worse than the zed key. possibly better as the key is smaller. so won't be like a minor erection in your pocket like the zed key.

first impressions, 2 very different cars. wouldn't say one is better than the other, as both have pro's and cons, there will be things i'll miss on the zed, and things i won't

but i can look back on my car hsitory with pride, especially as i can say i've owned a 350z, a truely iconic car, and gaurenteed to be a classic in the future.

one thing about the S in black is that the paint is a little swirly, so one of my first jobs is going to be giving it a really good clean, i'll claybar it, will need to polish it; am thinking using the megs polish i have, but wonder if i will need something better. and then a good coat of wax.

i'm currently using DoDo juice supernatural on my silver car, but its just run out. would appreciate some recommendations for wax for a black car. wonder if there is something better for black cars?

nice Rich, looks coolio

I reckon you will enjoy it. Tis very sad tho tbh :byebye:

i'm still here buddy, have spent alot of time on the s2ki forum on the UK section but things move alot slower on there. so much more going on here.

so i shall be sticking around for alot longer. will bounce between the 2 :teeth: