Someone was having it large at Moreton last night!

Beavis

Was woken up at 2.30 am this morning by large amouts of moaning and groaning, feet on the adjacent wall and slapping. It wore me out just listenig to you :surrender:

And i reckon it was room 19 ;)

All be revealed later :teeth:

do you think they really want it bradcast on the web?

+1 Dave! :wacko:

You're in a hotel with paper thin walls what do you expect? :shrug:

Go get yourself some earplugs or go ask if you can join in - maybe a good seeing to would sort you out ;):lol::lol:

Well if the happy couple are happy to shout at the top of their lungs in a hotel knowing other people WILL hear...... then am sure they wont mind too much that it has been posted on the web. I say............... HIGH FIVE :lol::lol:;)

do you think they really want it bradcast on the web?

Do you think i wanted to hear thir broadcast at 2.30 am? ;) Chill Rich no names have been mentioned yet. Just a bit of fun ;)

You don't actually take anything that Dave says seriously do you?????

Yep dont take it too seriously folks ;) Some of you would have been moaning if you had been me and having to put up with it. Anyhow look out for a Ron Jeremy soon ;)

Well if the happy couple are happy to shout at the top of their lungs in a hotel knowing other people WILL hear...... then am sure they wont mind too much that it has been posted on the web. I say............... HIGH FIVE :lol::lol:;)

Yes it was broadcasted at maximum volume :surrender:

You're in a hotel with paper thin walls what do you expect? :shrug:

Go get yourself some earplugs or go ask if you can join in - maybe a good seeing to would sort you out ;):lol::lol:

I expect a good nights sleep at that time of night :surrender: And excuse me Vik i probably get more than most :p;):lol: So no worries on that score :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:

250px-Ron_Jeremy_2009.jpg

Was woken up at 2.30 am this morning by large amouts of moaning and groaning, feet on the adjacent wall and slapping. It wore me out just listenig to you :surrender:

200 miles of 'spirited' driving gets the adrenalin 'racing'.

So why not....................

(I was'nt staying,I went home at 10.30) So I no nothing. :bunny: !!

200 miles of 'spirited' driving gets the adrenalin 'racing'.

So why not....................

(I was'nt staying,I went home at 10.30) So I no nothing. :bunny: !!

Why not indeed but not next door to me! :lol:

:scare::scare::scare: You caught me...

Only kidding :lol: I was fast asleep at 2:30am don't worry Beavis you have all week to catch up on sleep, just a good job they weren't in your room making that noise! :scare: