350z INGS bodykit installed and respray

bradleykit

I like that a lot, especially in white :thumbs:

what hood is that? looks like the ones off ebay? if so great price whats the quality like?

Also the nicest looking hood's I have seen. I would be interested to know if the lip/spoiler round the vent helps with the summertime fly problem? My car looks like the Battle of the Somme at the moment :lol:

I know a few people in the states with 4x4's who have spoiler things on the end of their bonnets which seem to work well.

thanks guys :teeth:

For the wheel, I am thinking the 20" ultralite GTII bronze one atm. But anyone have any other idea which wheel will go well with this kit? thx :blush:

brad

Ultralite GT IIs :yahoo: with black spokes to compliment the colour scheme you have now. the gold spokes will look wrong against the white body

thanks guys :teeth:

For the wheel, I am thinking the 20" ultralite GTII bronze one atm. But anyone have any other idea which wheel will go well with this kit? thx :blush:

brad

Nice work bud :thumbs:

Most 5 spoke style wheels with decent lips/dish work very well with the zed and particularly so as you have a racing theme going on........which means 19" will be better. Also rides better ;)

Tarmac's gunmetal 19" LMGT4 wheels will be ideal if you can prise them of him at a good price :lol: May even look better in black but bronze will be ok only if its like the CE28N shade :p