Is this supposed to be lucky.

martinmac

I have spent two days polishing and waxing the car ready for Zedfest. All completed, just the engine bay and wheels to finish now.

Time for a cup of coffee :)

So I am stood in the sunshine and enjoying my coffee. My neighbour has joined me to admire my efforts.

BLOODY SEAGULL. :rant::scare::surrender:

It must live near a curry house. Right across the back of the car and into the open car. :yuck:

Murphy's Law, thou that are clean shall soon be........... umm oops, dirty. :lol::p Poor Martin, at least you could wash it off straight away before it set, that would be so much worse. :surrender:

It must live near a curry house. Right across the back of the car and into the open car. :yuck:

Target practice. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Happened a while back driving along, stopped at traffic lights, heard a thud on the roof. No pedestrians around, so just drove on as there was nothing I could do. Got to point B to find the most humungous dollop covering most of the roof. :bangin: Not enough cloths or detailing gear in that car to clean it off. :headhurt:

Take some detailing with you Mart, just in case that seagull follows you. :lol::lol: