Thought the zed needed a bulge

Jay

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I saw your car was in Photobucket while searching for 350's, and, yours was one of the Zeds that helped me decide one the kind of style I wanted.......

8 motnhs later I still a long way away ( hopefully some pics will follow as soon as she's out of the bodyshop ) but yours is looking very nice...........

Well done :thumbs:

P.S. How low is it?

Lovely Jay,

Although I think it would look better sprayed with same colour as the rest of the body. The current black bits are nice high lights to the car, with the black bonnet though its a bit half black half silver, which I dunno if I like. which colour is the dominant one? Hmm I dunno...nice bulge tho :)

think i agree with maz and geoff with this one mate- love the 2 tone theme on ur car but i think the bonnet would look better in blade

lookin good tho, cant wait to see the wheels on it

Thanks guys :D I am still in two minds whether or not to paint it blade or black............ Its just I have had so much bloody hassle with body shops to get the exact colour match... so kinda leans me towards gloss black...... :shrug:

Blade Blade Blade,

if you go with black, you need to get the strip of black from bumper continued up onto the bonnet!

as you know i'll be honest about your car to you!

Agreed dude, paint the bonnet black and you run the risk of looking like a taxi IMO

Blade Blade Blade,

if you go with black, you need to get the strip of black from bumper continued up onto the bonnet!

Agreed dude, paint the bonnet black and you run the risk of looking like a taxi IMO

TAXI :scare: I don't have much space for passengers or luggage but I'll get you there fastest :lol:

Blade Blade Blade,

How a zed could ever look like a taxi...... i will never know lol :blush: I still havent decided to be honest what I am going to do colour wise..... altho I am looking into a full car vinyl :ninja:

altho I am looking into a full car vinyl :ninja:

Burberry? or rainbow coloured?

I'd say keep bonnet black but get the bumper black to continue from the grill up and inline with the bonnet. will look like a thick racing stripe continuing over the roof and onto the spoiler.

Or get it done in blade?

........I'd say keep bonnet black but get the bumper black to continue from the grill up and inline with the bonnet. will look like a thick racing stripe continuing over the roof and onto the spoiler.

I don't see a continuity line to do what you suggest .... in the same way as contrasting A pillars, roof rails and C pillars don't work for me either

be very wary of matt black, it can look mankey dirty all the time and i know how you love a shiny car!

if your staying away from what paul's done, then i'd say make bonnet blade.

there is/was (was when i lived there) a porsche around south side that is matt black, not that bit a fan of it.