Another Scot who may buy a 350z

Hi everyone, just thought i would join as im 95% set on buying a 350z in the next few weeks as im selling my old prelude(was nice but want rwd!) what do you recomend paying for a 2003-04 GT car with 60k miles or so, im a good haggler (and haggis eater) but dont want to go in too low and **** the sellers off. Ive got up 2 £11000 seen afew that are £11500 which seem a bit ott.

Also whats the best supercharger to get (not the stillen Dont want the bonet bump) and how much would you recomend paying and how much to set aside to fit it(may try myself as im an engineer but no access to engine removal tools).

Thanks! :yahoo:

evilscorp!

Welcome!

Two people here done/doing SC on here that you could ask. Fitting anywhere from 2-3k I'd say. Vortech or HKS possible options there ;) 4-7k for the SC depending on what you are looking for (new/second hand)

Not sure re prices etc for the car, pay what you think its worth :thumbs:

Geeze that was fast! didnt think i would get a response for a day or two lol, Yeh have been lookin at the HKS one as it looks smart and is what im after 400Hp max (at the moment). May have a look at the instuctions first before handing it over to get done for me as £2K is a lot for fitting i would say but im used to N/A reving hondas.

Going to view 2cars at the weekend both silver how much extra do you pay for black as its the colour i would idealy be after?

Thanks.

Seen the white one but i fancy (once i save up after the Supercharger expendature) the veilside ver2 bodykit, was this bodykit that made me fall in love with jap cars and the 350z the car fetured in Max Power and is for sale in Edinbrough right now! but i would rather build my own car to my own specs. Ideally I want brembo's, light weight alloys and no BOSE stereo but that would be an import and an extra £100 in insurance!

:D

Welcome to the forum... :thumbs:

:teeth: there is another guy u can get goodies from :D

You after commosion Mr andlid :lol::lol:

Welcome to the forum,you'll find all are friendly and willing to help on here. Enjoy your buying trip.

:welcome:

Black is beatiful but a hassle to keep especially with volcanic ash everywhere :p

If i have to choose again it will be azure or gun metal B)

Goodluck! You will quickly find what you are after and then you can start to really focus on mods etc No end of options and helpful guidance here :yahoo:

Fairlie, I think ive seen your car about you did some pluming? work or somthing at my m8s house, nice car btw!

Seen a website http://www.superstreetonline.com/techar ... graph.html that shows good pics and instructions + no need for engine removal so will probs buy the HKS supercharger, once ive got used to and know the ins and outs of what ever car I buy.

My Dads TTS is covered in ash mabe a couple mm, as he only uses it at weekends(reason i need a HKS SC as his TTS is faster than my prelude and a stock 350z. cant have that! lol)

P.S any other buying tips and things to look out for appart from bad window sensors and the air bag light problem?

Fairlie, I think ive seen your car about you did some pluming? work or somthing at my m8s house, nice car btw!

yeah i fit kitchens so was probably doing that , bill mckee by any chance ?? only one ive did in fairly recently :thumbs: