What have I just Made ?

stesrg

boot.jpg

Ok ok its a divider but it has 2 clever sides to it 1 YES BOOT DIVIDER :yahoo: 2 If you notice it is covered in sound proofing material and STOPS the noisy exhaust :lol::lol:

No seriously had the car 1 week now and love it to bits however I found a fault :scare: yes put my shopping in the boot one night , well 1st night from tesco's going down the road some dilinquent ran out infront of me and i hit the brakes hard and ended up with most of my shopping in the cockpit :rant::rant:

so just a bit ov velcro now and volla lovely job opinions please ..........

Ste .

Nice try Ste, but there is no fault with the zed :p there is actually an OEM tonneau divider that comes with the GT pack for the zed. you can get it from the stealers or in the sales here. just sold mine :p

Secondly, if you find the blueflame exhaust then wait until you hear the K1 with the boot completely lightenned of all its contents :surrender:

I was also going to add that maybe you should not be driving a zed anyway if you find that the exhaust is noisy :thumbdown: But it will be harsh as you are a noob and i am sure with time you will get rid of that ridiculous boot divider and enjoy the zed experience "al fresco" ;)

I was also going to add that maybe you should not be driving a zed anyway if you find that the exhaust is noisy :thumbdown: But it will be harsh as you are a noob and i am sure with time you will get rid of that ridiculous boot divider and enjoy the zed experience "al fresco" ;)

I agree, why would anyone want to get rid of the "noisy exhaust"?

No seriously Guys I love the sound :D it puts a big smile on mi face but causes me to keep the revs high :teeth:

as for the divider it is a god send for me serves a good purpous and when you aint got anyone to shop for you yes you have to shop in the Z :lol: but park it furthest away to advoid the shopping trolly amature drivers :lol::lol:

Ste .

good work, nice to see custom jobs being done,

so much better than the masses that just buy off the shelf stuff.

i use mine for the odd shop and the divider helps.

also worth getting a cargo net as it makes a big difference and holds everything in place.