Noob to 350z-UK

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt have it...... just thought the young las might like them as they are roughly same colour as her brakes. Vikky we have been through this your taste in wheels is kak. But since stacey likes chrome or dark wheels she will prb like my taste as i have had both :p:lol:

"welcome" stacey.

Where those pics taken at JTS last summer?

I came over to the stand and was chatting to Taddy and spotted the other Zed in the back

I have the white Zed that you guys carded at the services on the way down :thumbs:

Welcome - got to say I love a girl that mods cars! :lol: Welcome to the club - this is a good place to be as a z owner but try not to sign on too much as you bank balance quickly depletes.

Nice green calipers - I was considering yellow when doing mine but ended up:

RED B)

SAM_0316.jpg

welcome to the club stacey :D

I saw your zed down at pod last year looked awesome, I was just chating to my mate about a quote ide had for painting my calipers green and then you drove past!!!!! couldn't believe it :bang::lol:

Oh and Lexx as much as we would love to have stacey in our club sadly she is not jpoc is a different club ;)

welcome to the club stacey :D

I saw your zed down at pod last year looked awesome, I was just chating to my mate about a quote ide had for painting my calipers green and then you drove past!!!!! couldn't believe it :bang::lol:

Oh and Lexx as much as we would love to have stacey in our club sadly she is not jpoc is a different club ;)

Taddy: Am I not allowed to be in more than 1 club!?? :headhurt:

I'm glad my car has been spotted & recognised :blush: , been feeling rather unappreciated

I'm liking the term "Sprinkles" so much better than "Bird" haha :thumbs: