New Member.

police350z

Hi, just picked up my silver 350z GT last month after desperately wanting one since they first came on the scene. I part chopped an RX8 and the difference in driving, power, looks and just about everything else is incredible. The torque I get from the roaring engine is superb. Pulling away uphill in 4th gear at 25mph is something Iv'e never experienced, especially in the crappy RX8. Insurance was only an extra 53 quid for the year (£325 in total ,although having full no calims helps) I have got to watch myself though, having 6 points on my licence, Anyone experienced anything I should be looking out for engine wise? Cheers and thanks for reading. :)

Thanks for all the welcome's, very friendly bunch, will sort out pics and location bits when I look into it a bit more, any advice would be appreciated, and sorry to the ex RX8 owners, the car was superb looking, I meant that after driving the 350 their was just no comparison and ey meduk to Arkwright, I,m just up the road from you in Mansfield, cheers.

• 6 months later...
Thanks for all the welcome's, very friendly bunch, will sort out pics and location bits when I look into it a bit more, any advice would be appreciated, and sorry to the ex RX8 owners, the car was superb looking, I meant that after driving the 350 their was just no comparison and ey meduk to Arkwright, I,m just up the road from you in Mansfield, cheers.

You and Arkwright may have more in common too. ;)

Welcome to the club mate.

Welcome! :D

:welcome: to the forum!

I can't wait until my zed insurance costs fall below £500 ... LoL

:thumbs:

Ditto, actually can't wait for it to go below £1K lol

I renewed my insurance policy yesterday.

350z GT, 21 years old, 4 years NCB, 4 years driving.. £967 inc breakdown and all the trimmings.

BOOM! :p

I renewed my insurance policy yesterday.

350z GT, 21 years old, 4 years NCB, 4 years driving.. £967 inc breakdown and all the trimmings.

BOOM! :p

Hold on to that NCB! I'm 33 with no NCB (not owned my own car in a while before the Z) and I don't pay much less than that!