Amazing "paint" job

Ian

i was really tempted to take a sharpie pen to my car after seeing that, but then remembered i have the attention span of a gold fish and i would have got bored after 1 wing mirror and sodded it off.

Ammended that for you Rich :lol:

Would be pretty cool to have a bash at that if you know you're going to respray it after anyway like he did.

i was really tempted to take a sharpie pen to my car after seeing that, but then remembered i have the attention span of a gold fish and i would have got bored after 1 wing mirror and sodded it off.

Would be pretty cool to have a bash at that if you know you're going to respray it after anyway like he did.

so true :lol:

that wasn't lack of interest, that one was lack of ability :blush:

not enough hands :lol:

so true :lol:

that wasn't lack of interest, that one was lack of ability :blush:

not enough hands :lol:

Get your class to do it as a project ;)

I started off not liking it at all but as it comes together it definatley works B)