370z = Rare In Scotland *Now with pics*

Jay

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyday I would drive past the yellow 370z at evanslaw Aberdeen really nice car. :thumbs:

I drive past them everday as well and never even noticed it :bang:

Last time I was in they had a black one sitting. By the time I realised they had a yellow one it had already been sold ( although still currently advertised ).

Nissan will definitely source one for you though Jay. I asked them about availability of yellow or white and within half an hour they called me back saying they could get me a car delivered to Aberdeen within 7-10 days :thumbs:

After reading that finance article it seems very appealing but I always told myself the only way I will change the 350 was to upgrade to a GTR...

But I was looking on nissan.co.uk and you can build the 370z and Yellow is not a colour option???? So how are yous all seeing yellow ones if they don't even allow you to select one on their site???

The 370Z Black Edition has nearly got me hooked though......

Well thats me just back from the stealers. So the car was storm white GT, automatic with flappy paddle gear box lol WITH 5K on the clock. I took it for a test drive and yes fell in love :cloud9: I originally planned on getting a manual but I have to say was very impressed with the auto :teeth:

Anyway they want £30.5k fot it......... they are having a laugh and they also offered me 8k for my car....... again crazy talk :wacko::surrender:

So they are going to do some number crunching and then get back to me with hopefully a more sensible offer. So the ball is in their court...... lets see what happens :)

24032010194.jpg

24032010195.jpg

24032010196.jpg

I had a look at it - didn't realise it was actually for sale or I might have talked numbers!

It wasn't brandspanking, it was registered and was being used by one of the guys at the dealership.

ATTENTION JOHN lol

Just spoke to evans halshaw up your way the guy is getting in a softop by the end of next week as a demo and that will be up for sale soon. Just incase your interested and wanted to feel the wind go through you hair on a cold aberdonian morining :lol:;)

On another note they just sold that yellow demo TODAY to a guy in devon.... well gutted I would have snapped their hand off for that price :headhurt:

ATTENTION JOHN lol

Just spoke to evans halshaw up your way the guy is getting in a softop by the end of next week as a demo and that will be up for sale soon. Just incase your interested and wanted to feel the wind go through you hair on a cold aberdonian morining :lol:;)

On another note they just sold that yellow demo TODAY to a guy in devon.... well gutted I would have snapped their hand off for that price :headhurt:

Yeah I have been speaking to them over the last few days and they are going to call me at the start of next week once they know for definite when the car will be in and ready for the road. They are expecting a Black Edition in very soon as well.

They better not have just sold it today !?!?!. They told me that the car had been sold last week and was just awaiting collection !?!?. ( that was confirmed by both Paul & Warren )

I would have definitely had it as well at that price .... £26,900 with less than 1000 miles on the clock :(