370z = Rare In Scotland *Now with pics*

Jay

Hey guys and girls....... so I have been toying with the idea of selling up the 350 and getting a 370z :) But I cant get a hold of a dealership that has any stock, I just missed out on one that was in Aberdeen which is a fair bit away from me and found another today that has Gunmetal one but i want YELLOW :lol:

Has anyone else experienced that no one is stocking the 370?

I test drove a yellow one when i was in Oz and fell in love with it (apart from the front bumper, easily fixed) but really want to test drive it again so i can feel how it handles on our fantastic roads :blush:

Knowing my luck you lot down south prob have loads in your dealerships :thumbdown::lol:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just go into a dealership, tell them what you want, and they will access the computer tecnho stuff, and will tell you if there is one like that in the country available, or if one is due in on a boat.

I have tried that lexx and most places are saying that they are simply not getting them in OR not sure if they are allowed to as the "sports range" ie 350z and 370z dont sell very well :thumbdown: I am not bothered at all if its brand new but need to get it from dealerships as it will be taken out on finance

IIRC, any dealer should be able to source you a car.

they have access to the Nissan database which lists all the cars in the system ( I distinctly remember this, as I got my 350 the same way)

All they need to do is find one that hasnt been allocated, and then sell it to you.

IE, they dont have to get a car in, then sell it to you. They simply sell you one thats int he system, or on the boat, or in the compound, and then it gets allocated to you, and shipped to their dealership for you to collect.

Try calling Benfield Nissan in Newcastle. They have 2 demo cars in, and a quick chat should be able to sort you. And they aint too far away from Glasgow

So are you trying to find one just to test drive or are you trying to source one to buy? For a testdrive, just find anywhere that has one and take it out! Its really hit and miss which places stock them, I think like GTRs and HPCs, only certain Nissan dealers can sell 370z's. Down here, most dealers dont have them, but then WLMG have 3 (or more now, havent been in a while!).

If you know you want a yellow one, then just phone around and get one bought. They have a special finiance deal out on them atm too IIRC. http://www.nissanpress.co.uk/press_site ... 917nis.htm

:thumbs:

Everyday I would drive past the yellow 370z at evanslaw Aberdeen really nice car. :thumbs:

I drive past them everday as well and never even noticed it :bang:

Last time I was in they had a black one sitting. By the time I realised they had a yellow one it had already been sold ( although still currently advertised ).

Nissan will definitely source one for you though Jay. I asked them about availability of yellow or white and within half an hour they called me back saying they could get me a car delivered to Aberdeen within 7-10 days :thumbs:

I would imagine its a new one. Watch out on the specs and make sure its a MY2010 if they are charging you full whack for it as the nav isnt half as good on the MY2009 as the MY2010 ;) They have quite a few coming off the boats these days, so long as you pick the right spec, they are pretty much ready to drive straight off the forecourt.

Thanks chris, i am tempted to put ur number on speed dial :lol: so i can ask all the annoying questions :lol: But I will go and speak with the nissan stealers today and see what they say. I shall then report back :lol: