370z = Rare In Scotland *Now with pics*

Jay

I cant remember who i spoke to but defo said HE sold it this morning to a guy in devon :dry::thumbdown: Are you going to trade you 350 in mate or are you keeping it?

He's either lying or the 2 guys I spoke to are :thumbdown::shrug:

If I buy a 370 I'll probably sell the 350 . Patricia is talking about us buying an RS4 early next year so I can't really justify having a 350 + 370 and an RS4 ( as well as the Fiesta and Capri ) :lol::blush:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant remember who i spoke to but defo said HE sold it this morning to a guy in devon :dry::thumbdown: Are you going to trade you 350 in mate or are you keeping it?

If I buy a 370 I'll probably sell the 350 . Patricia is talking about us buying an RS4 early next year so I can't really justify having a 350 + 370 and an RS4 ( as well as the Fiesta and Capri ) :lol::blush:

:scare:

John I want your job

Lucky b@stard :lol::lol:;)

Adam - I dont think the EH in Boro have one. I went for a test drive a few months ago, and was told that it was the garage through in Darlo which had it. Although they may have swapped around now.

Besides which EH in boro are a bunch of *******

jay, you want me to check the dealers down here?

Hey buddy how you going? Not heard from you in agggess. I have been working solid since i got back from oz trying to pay of my debts hhaaha. Umm nah its ok mate I have spoken to a few people on the phone etc regarding the 370 but it all comes down to the finance deal offered and if the car is the right price. If not, i will hold off for a few months then have another crack at it lol

Nooo nooo noooo - I'll have to have a word in her shell like ;)

You want a 370 roadster...and ... keep the 350 and TT it for track and the fiesta for winter :thumbs:

You know you want to john :teeth:

John I do the same job as you do......... How do you do it ....... lol ........ :lol: or maybe my mrs has just tightend the belt on me more... :lol:

John I do the same job as you do......... How do you do it ....... lol ........ :lol: or maybe my mrs has just tightend the belt on me more... :lol:

Do you not have about 16 kids though Jamie ??. Sell a few on Ebay and get yourself a 370 :lol::lol:

Jay - Saw this on Pistonheads, im sure you will have already found it but just in case:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1489124.htm

Bit expensive - but if it is still for sale it would seem the have had it for a while so price may be negotiable.....

Jak

Be warned that likely wont have the MY2010 nav upgrade, so doube check with them if thats an issue for you. If its not use it to haggle down the price ;)

Yeah your right there John....... :lol: I've got more kids than the old woman that lived in the shoe........ :lol::lol::lol:

You interested in buying one.....??? I will cut you a deal..... 2 for the price of one mate....... :D

or I will swap you them all for the 370z....... :p

PM me if your interested mate......... ;):lol::lol::lol: Im sure you won't be hesitating to reply........ :p

Yeah your right there John....... :lol: I've got more kids than the old woman that lived in the shoe........ :lol::lol::lol:

You interested in buying one.....??? I will cut you a deal..... 2 for the price of one mate....... :D

or I will swap you them all for the 370z....... :p

PM me if your interested mate......... ;):lol::lol::lol: Im sure you won't be hesitating to reply........ :p

:nono::nono: Emmm that for sale posts doesn't follow the rules! I expected better from you! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol: