Guess what I've done yesterday..................

alessandro

I GOT ENGAGED :#1:

After nearly 5 years I took the biggest step of my life and I'm sure I wont regret it.

Now need to wrok out what to do next and how to save up, and before you saying it, the Zed is not going! will probably have to move to a cheaper flat and eat potatoes for the next 18 months.

:yahoo:

Thanks guys,

I guess it's now the time to meet up with all those newly married couple for coffes ( :surrender: ) and see how they organised it all as I dont have a clue.

as selfish as it sounds I'm worried that as some point I'll have to part with the Zed as we are going to have two wedding one in the UK and one in italy.

+ point is that I've got to pay finance untill 2011 and it would be stupid selling her before than.

Chris, i was thinking to go for a GTR, you know, 4 seats and all that........ :clap:

Congrats Alex

Im getting married in September, so trust me you will need to start saving and working 18 hour days ( not to make money, just to get out of making the wedding plans).

I'll have a chat about it next time I'm coming down which will be for fitting my latest mod :thumbs: