Newbie 4 days and counting...

Hi all!

Just thought I'd give a quick hello to everyone. As per the thread little im going to be a Zed owner in 4 days, well hopfully anyway if the bank sorts it's self out :lol:

Anyway about me, Im 22, based near Barnard Castle and currently drive a red MK2 MR2 Rev5 N/A, ive been hanging around the Jap seen for around 4 years now and im still Fully Addicted. Been a huge fan of Zeds in general and especially the 350's as it's been one of my "dream" cars for years now. (dream being one day affordable kinda dream).

i know one or two members on here, been a friend with Dene8 for years now and i'd like to think i was the one who persuaded hi to buy his Zed :)

As for the 350 im Getting, it's a sunset orange 04 UK car with Rays and only 40k on the clock, full tan leather interior, bluetooth, bose, cruise control, you get the idea. The next couple of days are going to drag soooo much :( I'll upload pictures when i get the car as i only have the dealer ones at the min.

Thats about it i think, See you all at this years shows hopefully!

Hi and welcome to the forum, two zeds in Barnard Castle :scare: where are you going to park. :lol:

:lol: true martin, and i'd be very tempted by these lake meets you speak of :thumbs:

Hi all! Just thought I'd give a quick hello to everyone. As per the thread little im going to be a Zed owner in 4 days, well hopfully anyway if the bank sorts it's self out :lol:

Welcome to the forum Elfman (aka Martin)

Hurry up and get your zed so i can steal things off of it and replace them with broken bits from mine :lol: (I'm not actually joking, so you best garage it!! :ninja: )

Hi and welcome to the forum, two zeds in Barnard Castle :scare: where are you going to park. :lol:

Dont forget you are also very welcome to pop down the A66, A685 for the lakes meets. :)

Haha im not quite in Barny so there should be enough room (i hope)

No doubt i'll be popping along to some of the lakes meets, thanks for the invite :)

Hurry up and get your zed so i can steal things off of it and replace them with broken bits from mine :lol: (I'm not actually joking, so you best garage it!! :ninja: )

I know your not joking! if my windows stop working then i know why! but the likelyhood of you being bothered to do such a thing is another matter ;)