Anyone got any answers to this problem????

Zugara

Hmmm I don't recall what mine said. Was focusing on the road too much and enjoying the drive!

:lol: got to keep on eye on the gauges mate. :lol:

noticed mine when i first went out to day and then again after i left the pub around 2ish.

NIce day today, temp around 7 degrees and sunny, however my temp display says 2C ICY!!! Any one with any ideas????

Cheers :)

It means your engine temprature sensor is failing and you need a new engine. Either that or the temperature sensor is located somewhere which doesn't enjoy the warmth of direct sunlight. But you probably need a new engine.

NIce day today, temp around 7 degrees and sunny, however my temp display says 2C ICY!!! Any one with any ideas????

It means your engine temprature sensor is failing and you need a new engine. Either that or the temperature sensor is located somewhere which doesn't enjoy the warmth of direct sunlight. But you probably need a new engine.

WTF? Its only got 15k on the clock, are we talking about the same thing here? I am talking about the digital display pod that indicates the various different set points.

IE, clock, mpg, outside temp, stop watch etc. :doh:

That's not sensible Captain ;):lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

It's not very nice to laugh at others' misfortune.

I mean, the poor guy needs a new engine and you're laughing. Where's the love :console:

My Bose CD player started skipping and I had to had to buy a new gearbox to fix that. Now my gearbox crunches so I'm saving for some wheel spacers. I think it all started when I fitted the stubby... :dry:

I mean, the poor guy needs a new engine and you're laughing. Where's the love :console:

My Bose CD player started skipping and I had to had to buy a new gearbox to fix that. Now my gearbox crunches so I'm saving for some wheel spacers. I think it all started when I fitted the stubby... :dry:

Most of us have been there, some more than once :( I just thought he would have discovered that it is one of the main issues with the Z. When your in that situation its better to laugh at it than cry ;)

ThAnks for all ur great comments, called Nissan who said

that the car should come in straight away for repairs.

How was I to know it was a main issue with the zed?

Only just got the bloody car. Still got 14 day exchange so

might get a car that works right.

Once again thankyou for your expert help!

:lol::lol::lol:

It always starts with the stubby!

I'm lost here. Is this thread for real or what? I mean, I can see that the replies on this page clearly aren't, but I don't actually see the original question being serious at all: Surely no-one actually expects that temperature indicator to be 100% correct to the outside temp? I have no idea where the sensor is, but given that on every other vehicle I've been in they will all report different outside temps regardless of what the weatherman says I fail to see what the problem is?

It's just a guide, and a pointless one at that. Stick your head out of the window and find out what the temperature is, don't rely on a bloody gauge in a car!