Not amused

martinmac

I have just arrived home after working most of the night and then having a 6 hour plod up from London. Took the Honda to the garage to get an MOT tomorrow and went to get the zed. Flat battery. :surrender:

Anyway I walked home in a less than good mood and was met by my wife, big grin on her face and offering me a letter that arrived for me today.

Its from Saga insurance, they are offering me insurance on the zed for £1343 per year unmodified. :scare:

I dont know wether to laugh or cry, think I will have a drink and think about it. :wheelchair:

Its from Saga insurance, they are offering me insurance on the zed for £1343 per year unmodified. :scare:

Tell them to knock the odd 1K off and then it sounds reasonable ........ i've just paid £282.45 with Privilege . but then I'm not a youngster like you :blush:

Go and see the big fat man off go compare................. :lol:

I got a quote from avive for £435.00 fully comp for a 30 yr old with no claims as I've always been a named driver on my Mrs insurance....... ;)

And this was for an 08 roadster.......... :yahoo:

It only takes 10 mins on the web to fill in your details.............Do it you won't be disappointed mate............. :teeth:

I remember taking great pride in telling my Mum Saga were offering her insurance on her car about 2 days after she turned 50. My Dad is a few months younger than her so also jumped on the band wagon!