What colour is your thumb?

marzman

Yup, the admins have been filddling ;)

:p and ;) are still not displaying correctly for me :angry: ..........not complaining just commenting

They work fine for me at home, work and iPhone. Must be a browser thing your end ;)

Yep it is FF :angry: ........ Safari :)

:p and ;) are still not displaying correctly for me :angry: ..........not complaining just commenting

They work fine for me at home, work and iPhone. Must be a browser thing your end ;)

Fine for me with FF at work :wacko: My guess is your FF images are corrupt, a Ctrl-F5 should sort it, if not clear the cache and try again. If that dont do it, then you're FF is cursed :lol:

Fine for me with FF at work :wacko: My guess is your FF images are corrupt, a Ctrl-F5 should sort it, if not clear the cache and try again. If that dont do it, then you're FF is cursed :lol:

did all that last time Chris ............ still the same I'm afraid so I guess I'll have to live with it .... thanks for helping though

:p and ;) are random on mine too, gotta be a FF thing.

And whats the point in changing the thumb colour?

What's the point in not changing them?

Because there is no benefit of changing them.

Because before it looked like a Mime with gloves on. Everybody knows Mimes are freaky weirdos...

Mime_06.jpg

Now it looks like a normal gloveless little smilie!

What's the point in not changing them?

Because there is no benefit of changing them.

Because before it looked like a Mime with gloves on. Everybody knows Mimes are freaky weirdos...

Mime_06.jpg

Now it looks like a normal gloveless little smilie!

Makes perfect sense when you say it like that !! ;):lol:

not only as the thumb changed but the smilie face (with the thumb) as, now it's the same style as most of the others :)