Mental missus!

Simon+Kat

I should add that when i'm driving, as we go from 70 to 71mph she starts bracing her legs in the footwell and her hands against the roof, dash etc, sweating and muttering and swearing under her breath! and if i dont come to a complete halt before negotiating a bend, the violence begins!!! :bangin:

I should add that when i'm driving, as we go from 70 to 71mph she starts bracing her legs in the footwell and her hands against the roof, dash etc, sweating and muttering and swearing under her breath! and if i dont come to a complete halt before negotiating a bend, the violence begins!!! :bangin:

We all do that! :lol: I'm fine as long as i'm in control but a nightmare in the other seat!

We all do that! :lol: I'm fine as long as i'm in control but a nightmare in the other seat!

poor markie - but as you get older so you develop the ability to switch off from the groans, deep breaths, feet going through the footwells....etc etc. Its just a pain having to keep mending the 4 holes in each side of the passenger seat after each drive that I find a nightmare :lol:

hahaha reminds me of lucy, when she drives she thinks shes bloody colin macrae, but if i drive i have to keep it to grandad pace or i get shouted at. :dry:

i like to do it for fun even though i know the reaction :lol:

think of it as therapy training, and she has got better ;)

The missus just got home from work in the Z, comes through the door beaming, says 'oooh i feel all excited now, just been doing about +++ on the way home, didn't realise until a car in the fast lane was suddenly RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!'.......bless her.

My gf keeps asking when she can have a drive of the z. She is slowly accepting that I'm not going to let it happen :)