Inspirational 350z's pictures only please guys

sketch

• 3 weeks later...
Also anyone seen a white 350 with a nismo kit? Haven't seen any white 350s in the flesh yet

181198ug1.jpg

google is your friend :thumbs:

Looks tidy, reckon it would look lots better without them stickers on it though!

That sva looks like it has random shapes glued to the side and the roof of the car :lol:

Also anyone seen a white 350 with a nismo kit? Haven't seen any white 350s in the flesh yet

181198ug1.jpg

Looks tidy, reckon it would look lots better without them stickers on it though!

That sva looks like it has random shapes glued to the side and the roof of the car :lol:

Rear mounted rad and coolers ;) Needs all the air it can get! Trick car.

181198ug1.jpg

Rear mounted rad and coolers ;) Needs all the air it can get! Trick car.

And they know that single exhausts, big wings and bright wheels ARE the future :ninja::p

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks fella's,

i should have known some-one would have done a project - and done a hell of a job too.

Shire, your car is fantastic. Its trulely inspirational, and gun metal as well (as is mine).

My plan is to gloss black my rays (and put in spacers), and gloss black the roof, along with putting on the bumper.

Out of interest would you tell me how much the bumper cost - complete, as in fitted and sprayed? (tell me to get stuffed if i'm being too nosey).

Also, i have been looking at exhausts, whats that you have fitted?

Once again - brilliant car. :thumbs:

Cheers,

J.

• 3 weeks later...