Zed's at the bodyshop *Progress pics PG 8*

shire350Z

How should the bumper be finished off??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How should the bumper be finished off??

• All smooth?
    • Leave the badge?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the amount of dust in there mate you might want to get them to tape up the end of your air in-take pipe. You don't want to suck a load of paint dust into the engine first time you start it back up! ;)

Progress looking good...... B)

Cheers dan was expecting some sarcastic comment's when I saw you had posted :lol:;)

Nah If I like something I'll say it. I Don't just say stuff for the sake of it.

I hope if I make a monumental error that looks sh**e someone would call me on it. I prefere just an honest critic - they're opinion is much more valuable than the +1 or :thumbs: or B)

Just make sure you get the underside of your bonnet painted the same quality as the external paint, makes a huge difference at the shows

Cheers dan was expecting some sarcastic comment's when I saw you had posted :lol:;)

I hope if I make a monumental error that looks sh**e someone would call me on it. I prefere just an honest critic - their opinion is much more valuable than the +1 or :thumbs: or B)

Just make sure you get the underside of your bonnet painted the same quality as the external paint, makes a huge difference at the shows

I hope if I make a monumental error that looks sh**e someone would call me on it. I prefere just an honest critic - they're opinion is much more valuable than the +1 or :thumbs: or B)

dont worry i will call you on it :lol: i'm known for being blunt :teeth:

looks good shire :thumbs: