Zed's at the bodyshop *Progress pics PG 8*

shire350Z

How should the bumper be finished off??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How should the bumper be finished off??

• All smooth?
    • Leave the badge?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd smooth the badge and the lines, the bonnet lines finish before the bonnet ends so don't think you need them on the bumper, plus if you ever decide you want a new bonnet or the bulge bonnet you'll not have lines that look out of place, smooth all the way

Same reason I advocated smoothing the lines as well as the badge B)

left the bumper without trying to fix the colour but badge dent removed.

shire-debaged.jpg

James,

at the end of the day the choice is yours but i think the smooth out badge is really different and wins my vote or the smoothed out lines,badge and bonett is even more daring and you can continue this with the skirts and rear badge and 350z emblem :thumbs:

In anycase keep the mouth painted black and and grill untouched and finish it with a racing toe hook ;)

i am not a fan of the splash guards so i will advocate losing that and you! then next you should carbon wrap the top of the rear spoiler, the wing mirrors and the bonnet to tie the bits in carbon together.

Finally i would PC those lovely wheels either black, rays bronze or anthracite to tie everything up and make it really edgy. Should i continue................................................. :lol:

You must not be looking very hard bennet :lol: iv already got a carbon rear wing and carbon wing mirror covers ;-)

Looking like smoothng the badge and leaving the lines now thanks very much yokomo

no probs, the carbon blade is hard to see though against the silver of the main body but looks very nice in the metal.

perosnaly i say smooth the badge and swades from the bumper and dont even try the bonnet as its gonna crack due the slamming of the bonnet shut :(

get some carbon skirts when u can will give a nice carbon highlight :thumbs:

morning rik, its going in the bodyshop at the beginning of april for fitment ready for the start of the show season!! any news yet on what we were discussing?

Last saturday was just to check fitment and to make sure i could clear soeedbumps, etc ok and luckily i can just!!! fitment needs a little altering around the lights and ends but for not a original at that price is very good :thumbs:

and still havent bloody decided on what to do with the bumper yet :lol: concensus looks to be to smooth the badge and not the lines so may do that might add a poll actually so how it goes :D

Just voted James, i like the smooth look as well evern though i have bits all over the place on my Z! :teeth:

Yeah spoke to the guys they are working me a price out at the moment for 5 cars, i will let you know as soon as they come back to me.

Rik

Where is the "do as you think fit as its your car and what ever you think looks right as you have to live with it more than anyone else" option?

Or is that just dont vote? :)

The idea of a poll is to judge other peoples opinions on something, so yes, if you dont have one, then just dont vote ;)

Good call chris!

The reason im asking is what id have thought is obvious! Because I cant decide myself which I prefer so asking other peoples opinions may help me decide and besides its only two lines and a badge I never asked what bumper or skirts to buy as I knew what I wanted for my car!

I have that front end on a gm car, ill take some pics in a bit so you can see. basically I smoothed out the lines that follow from the bonnet but left the badge and used some of the black z badges.

cheers buddy that would be good have you the carbon lip to? :thumbs: