Kids these days

srobrien

"this is mi love ov min life" ...That's just depressing :dry: People who write like this shouldn't be allowed to breed.

big + 1

I was in the maternity ward recently with my partner and I was shocked about the amount of Chavvy scumbags having babies...

Im sorry but a lot of it is down to our soft government giving benefits and housing options out far to easily.

Call me synical but when you have got some young scum bag mother in the next room telling her 1 day old baby to 'shut the f@ck up ' then you would probably agree.

Opened my eyes I tell you :thumbdown:

"this is mi love ov min life" ...That's just depressing :dry: People who write like this shouldn't be allowed to breed.

big + 1

I was in the maternity ward recently with my partner and I was shocked about the amount of Chavvy scumbags having babies...

Im sorry but a lot of it is down to our soft government giving benefits and housing options out far to easily.

Call me synical but when you have got some young scum bag mother in the next room telling her 1 day old baby to 'shut the f@ck up ' then you would probably agree.

Opened my eyes I tell you :thumbdown:

Cynical not synical... sorry i had to... :p:lol:

nevertheless +1000000000000000 m8... hull is an experience i am telling you... unfortunately a bad one.... in fact, coming from a traditional old fashioned family i am starting to come into terms with the fact that i ll never get married here... :cry:

not only that but i just paid the tax man a brand new GTR... contribution towards their fags and booze... :rant: