I hope this isn't one of our members being a tw@t

adammitch69

Saw this on YouTube

If your going to drift your car dont do it on a public road in the middle of the day you prick. I've never seen or heard of anyone in a 350Z driving like a dick - thats part of the appeal of getting one rather than an M3 or Scooby.

Its people like this that f**k it up for everyone else. Doesn't help that the guy filming thought 'diz waz some sick @*!# ...innit man'

Rant over now.

Adam

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, how much of an idiot do you need to be to post in on the internet with your reg plates clearly visible and then getting a close up of your face as the driver?

I ll agree on that one.... :doh:

The rest is probably his driving style...the boy is good!!! :thumbs::lol:

+2 I'd say its his mate that put it up and has no knowledge on how to fix the reg plate issue. wont think he will get a fine though?

:snack:

Wow, how much of an idiot do you need to be to post in on the internet with your reg plates clearly visible and then getting a close up of your face as the driver?

+2 I'd say its his mate that put it up and has no knowledge on how to fix the reg plate issue. wont think he will get a fine though?

If coppers come across the video the car will vanish from his driveway m8... its dangerous driving... :dry:

I wonder why this is dangerous driving and an 90 year old man with a hat doing 2,5mph because he cant see or respond any quicker to the time-space changes (feel free and change the individual to a cow who is telling the kids in the back seat off whist reapplying lipstick) isnt....in both cases there is no accident..... :surrender:

just a thought...wouldnt like to start a discussion....just a thought.... :blush:

If coppers come across the video the car will vanish from his driveway m8... its dangerous driving... :dry:

I wonder why this is dangerous driving and an 90 year old man with a hat doing 2,5mph because he cant see or respond any quicker to the time-space changes (feel free and change the individual to a cow who is telling the kids in the back seat off whist reapplying lipstick) isnt....in both cases there is no accident..... :surrender:

just a thought...wouldnt like to start a discussion....just a thought.... :blush:

:lol: you might just have started one :boxing:

Mmmm but would the actually bother finding out where this guy lives, prove it's him thats the owner (do they have to?) that drove at the time, find where exactly this took place yadda yadda... just asking, dont know what type of authority the coppers have over there.

:blink:

:lol: you might just have started one :boxing:

Mmmm but would the actually bother finding out where this guy lives, prove it's him thats the owner (do they have to?) that drove at the time, find where exactly this took place yadda yadda... just asking, dont know what type of authority the coppers have over there.

:blink:

all you need is the numberplate and a pigmobile...type it in and you know the registered owner, his address, insurance etc....i remember a guy, who did have a record, looking for his car the next day and thinking it was stolen he called the police to find out it was actually impounded during the night and he had to appear at the station.... :dry:

all you need is the numberplate and a pigmobile...type it in and you know the registered owner, his address, insurance etc....i remember a guy, who did have a record, looking for his car the next day and thinking it was stolen he called the police to find out it was actually impounded during the night and he had to appear at the station.... :dry:

ouch, what if it wasnt the dude driving it thats the owner? :blink:

there have been cases of people doing silly speeds video'd you tube'd and the police took them to court.

personally i hope he crashes, nothing fatal, just enough to teach him a lesson.

its pr1cks like that who put my premiums up on my insurance. proper feckwit as for his skills, i've seen better :thumbdown: