looking for a Z :D young but dream car!

hey guys and girls!

name is Matt aka tonto!

never really been a guy for cars with speed, usd previous cars for streetbassing and entertainment! and the bike for the thrill factor!

been looking at 350s since i was 14! *yes im only 20* and now i can afford to buy one and insure it!

im hoping they wont dissapoint!

found a gunmetal GT pack model! that i like the look of! *although will be having it resprayed in a white*

just really so far wanting to know how easy it is to go around changing the 6 disc cd player, to a custom head unit.

uprating the subs behind the seats, before i go down performance mod routes!

i know how forums work, and how to use the search button!

so ill see what i can do for myself before i bug people

thank:teeth:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the club and why white it will be out of fashion soon better off wiff a standard colour and customising the paint it if you just want it to be different. there are a few zeds for sale so good luck finding the right one for you. Any probs just ask on here the guys are extremely helpfull and there is a wealth of knowledge

:welcome: Why buy a silver one and respray it white? Buy a white one to start with, then the money you saved on a paint job will go towards all the mods you have planned :thumbs: Ok, you have to buy a jap import or a newer "07" onwards UK Zed, thats when Nissan decided that us Brits were worthy of white :lol:

hey guys and girls!

name is Matt aka tonto!

never really been a guy for cars with speed, usd previous cars for streetbassing and entertainment! and the bike for the thrill factor!

been looking at 350s since i was 14! *yes im only 20* and now i can afford to buy one and insure it!

im hoping they wont dissapoint!

found a gunmetal GT pack model! that i like the look of! *although will be having it resprayed in a white*

just really so far wanting to know how easy it is to go around changing the 6 disc cd player, to a custom head unit.

uprating the subs behind the seats, before i go down performance mod routes!

i know how forums work, and how to use the search button!

so ill see what i can do for myself before i bug people

thank:teeth:

Glad to hear it mate, I bought mine at 20years old after waiting 3 years...... Welcome to the club.

I changed my head unit to a Alpine double din, was quite difficult to get the wiring looms back in (with the steering wheel controls), but other than that....pretty straight forward after following a FAQ guide.

Also, I would get the car wrapped.....as that will protect the paint underneath from stonechips and cost at least 50% less than a full respray :thumbs: