Noob! 350z owner soon!

maz0

Hi all!

Soon to be owner of a 350z, all I have to do is find the right one....before all my current insurance/tax needs renewing in a month.

I used to own a nice clean modified imported Nissan Pulsar as my first car, which was running around 320bhp with Quaiffe gearbox and all the goodies required to track. But it seems as though the car just wanted to break constantly, and in the end it cost me a fortune to keep fixing so I got rid, saved up a few bucks and I've decided to buy something that was made to be quick from the factory!

I was driven around a lot in a 350z as my old boss owned one, so I love them to bits and its just about to be a small dream come true.

Hope to see you all at some meets in the future etc!

Cheers :)

:welcome: from a fellow Glasgow member.

Yes, it is a little dream come true, never owned a 2 seater sports car myself before plunging in to the Z last year and never regretted a single minute. Still look forward to driving anywhere, especially when I have it clean and sparkling as people never stop looking.

Cheers for the welcomes guys, its nice to be part of an active OC again.

Hi mate, I live not far from Partick, just up past Hyndland :)

:welcome: but if you live in scotland you have to fill in an application form now and have an interview as we are oversubscribed with scottish people.

I'd happily do an interview, but you probably wouldn't understand the Glasgow dialect mate :lol:

Cheers for the welcomes guys, its nice to be part of an active OC again.

Hi mate, I live not far from Partick, just up past Hyndland :)

Yes, 2 minutes away. Anything you need a help with or want to see then let me know, always willing to help.

I promise once you buy it you will not be able to stop yourself from the odd modification. I have already changed the wheels, put a K2 exhaust on, the Sat Nav for the cubby hole which a member on this site builds (Nurrish) and best of all the D1 Throttle Controller :drive1

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Good to have yet another Scot on board. :thumbs:

I am just up the road a bit in Perth and plenty Scottish members on here. :thumbs:

You will probably start seeing me quite soon then, as the g/f stays in Crieff, so I'm around Perth quite often :)

Yes, 2 minutes away. Anything you need a help with or want to see then let me know, always willing to help.

I promise once you buy it you will not be able to stop yourself from the odd modification. I have already changed the wheels, put a K2 exhaust on, the Sat Nav for the cubby hole which a member on this site builds (Nurrish) and best of all the D2 Throttle Controller

Thanks for the offer mate, I'll probably pick your brain when I see one that I like, and yes, I have those mods on my list already, they will be the first to be purchased!

• 2 weeks later...
welcome mate, im in the southside theres a few zeds kickin around our bit these days

noticed ur from glasgow from ur profile in another thread, found a zed yet?

If all goes well mate, hopefully picking it up tommorow :)

Cheers for the welcome, will need to meet up sometime for a wee run!

Im sure ive seen a few zeds around the Quay carpark when i take the girlfriend to the odeon on a saterday/sunday night.